Alltrac and the 350Z

yesterday i had an unexpected encounter while going for a lil run in the woods when out of the curvy roads i had just sped thru comes a silver Z with like 19s and what sounded like an aftermarket exhaust, or do stock Zs just sound that mean? i see the guy almost every day cruisin in town, must have a good job... anyways i was stuck behind a farm truck and he decides to pass me and the truck right before a hill. now i wasnt feeling too ambitious before this but now i was slightly infuriated at the fact that id never be able to keep up with this guy in a million years, so i found a spot, passed the truck and persued. we fly thru some more tight curves and sweepers and hes still quite a ways in front of me so i decided id wasted enuf 93 and turned around.. i start back down the road and thru a couple of bends and i notice the HIDs in the distance behind me.... :shock: "nooo waaaay" i said calmly as he got closer and closer (mind im doin a good 60 at the time just cruisin) not too long afterwards i was flying down these crazy back roads wit this Z on my tail like i was a target. we were takin corners like nothin and i was givin the Z a fairly good fight i think. though i have no idea how fast i was goin we were MOVIN! when we came close to the edge of town i turned off to head home and he followed me still, i wanted to pull over and chat but he took off on me, passed me like i was standin still, the tracs quick thru corners, but not straights yet... booo. all in all, it felt great. i had never gone that fast on those roads before, but this car HANDLED IT GREAT. i have a differant point of view on tuning this thing now and have been enlightened by this guy in the Z and i am greatful. im now pricing out some handling bits to further this things grip power. 8) thanx for reading! CHEERS :smokes:

CMS-GT4

Looks for the old 350z thread on here. BTW: Zs sound the sextor w/ stock exhaust. I have both a 350z and a 185 and stock for stock my 185 can not touch my Z in turning or acceleration. However now, my 4 feels faster with a 205 engine in it. It also has much more grip, but I have done a decent bit to the suspension. With a good driver a 185 w/ minimal suspension work and good tires can keep up with a 350z though.

that day only intensified my wont to try and get into autoX. i know its very expencive, not to mention theres not a track around here AT all which is very sad, but id really like to get into it.

Sifu

AX is actually pretty cheap. You decide what level you want and you make your mods from there...