NE alltrac meet session 2 (see 1st post)

3sgtenavyman

gt4play":2z9e6l7r said:
3sgtenavyman":2z9e6l7r said:
its lookin shady for me but thats cool i will just try and make the next one

You still have a month!

see this gr8 job in the navy i have, that weekend is on a drill weekend so i have to sit a round while a hole shit ton of idiots run a round playing fix the plane... when most of them just brake more shit

Shaggz00

The Hooters in Rockville actually moved across the street. Just like a block from the old one. If you input '1620 Rockville Pike' into google maps, it will put a marker right where it is.

gt4play

Shaggz00":1adhact2 said:
The Hooters in Rockville actually moved across the street. Just like a block from the old one. If you input '1620 Rockville Pike' into google maps, it will put a marker right where it is.

Haha - I was JUST going to say this. I just came up from that area and realized it was relocated (just a little further south on the opposite side of the street).

I'll get the site updated...

gt4play

Looks like we're gaining a little bit of interest from the new MR2 crowd...3 sign-ups with MKIII (2000+) MR2's....one of which is turbo-charged :smokes:

Any ideas as to how to help spread the word on this one (mainly to the alltrac folks)? We've had a few more sign-ups in the past - hoping we can re-gain that momentum!

gt4play

At one point, I started going through the list of registered members looking for people who lived in the general vicinity - and sending them PM's/emails. This was a meet or two back, but I just don't have the time right now....

Does anybody want to do this? (hint hint) :D

gt4play

On a similar note, Willie, are you able to do a quick query on the 'location' field in peoples' profiles for words like "MD", "maryland", "VA", etc, etc?

This is borderline solicitation I know....but it's all for a good cause, right? I mean, it's public information anyhow...this would just speed up the process. :) If you gave me access to the database behind this forum :smokes: , I could run a query myself....

Mafix

i do not have that access. that is an admin only thing. but i can still look all that up for ya.

Letze

Damn, If I hurry my Impreza is stable by that weekend I'll make the trip but I doubt that will happen :( that and the All-Tracs would probably eat it

Mafix

so close it's not funny! so i've got to finish sanding the car, paint it, go to a wedding, bake the car, apply all contingency and then i'm ready. hell of a work tab for 1 week!

gt4play

Mafix":2e5savbb said:
so close it's not funny! so i've got to finish sanding the car, paint it, go to a wedding, bake the car, apply all contingency and then i'm ready. hell of a work tab for 1 week!

Dude, tell me about it. Granted, the alltrac is still as it was (I've left it alone for the time being) but this MR2....damn. I've spent the last two weeks up at 2 to 3am trying to be sure to have this thing ready. If my last remaining parts get here by Sat, I "hope" to be able to start it on Sunday. And if all goes well then (fingers crossed) I'll have 5 days to tune it just enough to get it there and back. :) Who knows though...Murphy and his damn law seems to always prevail....