Calling all Mich. trac owners

bloodMoney

Me and gpmarzan are gonna meet up this week in big rapids area if you are interested... I'm game for whatever though, I'm in Kzoo.

~bloodMoney

Im down for a roadtrip man! my bro goes to grand vally so thats cool, id be able to visit him too! ive been waiting for a chance to meet some of you guys. any idea on a date? ill request off today lol!

bloodMoney

I'm basically down for anytime. I think that I may be in Chicago the last week in August, so before then is preferable. I'll have to double check the schedule...

~bloodMoney

Speedricer

I'm up for something in Grand Rapids.
I can't go to far because my trac is running with a blown motor... I go through a quart of oil every 30 miles :cry:
I'm about 3 weeks out on putting in my st215 motor :shoots:

bloodMoney

THREAD REVIVAL!

I'm just writin in to let the MI trac owners know that there is a big meet on Friday nights in Kalamazoo at a shop called dashworks. Mostly DSM guys, but they're cool. I'm there every friday night with my Ellie :D

People usually start to show up around 8ish, I'm always there by 9 usually 8:30. I'd love to see some other tracs...

Also, I NEED to call out Jason with a blue st165. I was talking to James? (mint z31 turbo) last night and I figured I'd give you a shout...

~bloodMoney

bloodMoney

Not really. We all still kinda hang, but there's not any big meets there until the spring. I'll post up when they are going to start again.

~bloodMoney

bloodMoney

Wow... Sorry I'm so late on this, but like I mentioned earlier, there's always a meet in Kalamazoo on friday nights just off I-94. I'm usually there, but things have been busy for the last couple of weeks...

Here's my cell for those that may come out: 773.230.4449

The name is Chris BTW.

The meets usually start at 9pm. If anybody feels like coming out, just give me a call beforehand.

~Chris

l00k0v3rth3r3

ill probably swing out there, ill be coming from ann arbor, so it'll take me about 1 hour and 40 minutes, but ill give you a call,

my number is 3136151221, the name is Gabe

MixMaster

It was my brother's wedding - I never got a chance to get away. I hit that Big Boy restaurant twice and PY Styx but always with a crowd. Wish I could have caught up with u guys.

bloodMoney

Gabe I won't be there today because I have to drive into Chicago on some family business... I just figured I'd let you know before you started planning a trip... I will be back late tonight, like 1am late. If you wanna hit me up this weekend, I'm sure that I can scrounge some stuff up.

If you are in it for the meets, hit up kzoorice.com "Eat your rice, don't put it on your car!" :D

~Chris

l00k0v3rth3r3

quite the thread revival... id still like meet all of you MI Trac guys, but my poor girl has a case of "hole in the trans case cover" that needs to be sorted