NE alltrac meet session 2 (see 1st post)

Not sure that I am coming at all. Blue trac needs brakes bled and
find either a sticky caliper (doubtful that its this as they didnt stick
on white car). Think parking brakes are hanging up on the Wilwood
rotors :( Might get it sorted out this weekend, may not .... Probably
wont have time to work on car during the week. Sorry, just sick and
tired of laying under cars at the moment so I probably wont get it
fixed. Really need to focus on other things in life at the moment.

LegacyofDan

may not be ABLE to come anymore...my rad is shot...prolly blew the headgasket, and after being sprayed in the face by hot antifreeze water, i prolly wont be able to get another rad until late next week, at the earliest, so prolly would end up coming in about two weeks...so yeah, my car hates me :( ...even spat in my face(literally)

Mafix

hopefully you get it in time. even if you can't bring the trac you should still come down. we have a lot of fun and such at this meet.

LegacyofDan

i'm going to try and show up atleast, hopefully, i really wanted to see some real badass A/T's up close and personal, to b honest, my 165 is the only 3s-gte i have EVER seen in person...so i was mad stoked to see other's, all i get to see around here is like b18's, sr20's, a STi, rest are lame mustangs :p...thats all u really get to see in my area/amongst my friends....if i have it comes down to it, i will just drive the family beater...88 pulsar 8)

Wicked Toys

Yeah definately try to show up trac or not. I always enjoy catching up with people and seeing whats new with their projects.

Mafix

pulsars rock!

teaser pic. just finished the paint!
npd1.jpg

gt4play

BoostedBlueToyotas":1r3mtk2q said:
Not sure that I am coming at all.

Not coming because you can't get the blue alltrac in order? I thought the blue alltrac was staying at home so you could get the white one over there for a little pre-sales publicity?

DUDE! With 4 mr2's and alltracs (collectively) there are absolutely no excuses NOT to show.

I prob won't be bringing the MR2. I spent 2 more days than I expected wrestling on the damn exhaust. The brakes are bled, the clutch is bled and the car is ON THE GROUND (finally). Tonight I have a few extra lines to connect, then start hooking up the AEM and gauges.

The alltrac on the other hand (aside from a nice cleaning) is good to go. I'll definitely be showing up in that regardless.

gt4play

Mafix":1vic3ulz said:
pulsars rock!

teaser pic. just finished the paint!
npd1.jpg

Hey man, looks good! But I must be out of the loop apparently - I thought this thing was already painted when you came over to my house last last fall..?? Or am I thinking of another?

LegacyofDan

its offical i cant make it at all.
1 the trac is 100% out of question.
2 pulsar ate its alt belt...again
3 pulsar now sweats out its oil like no other. hole in pan. damn trucks.... to make it short, fallowing truck, BIG rock from undercarriage of truck falls out, i swerve to go over it, it bounces up, big noise, drip, the end.
4 already have belt, and have a pan from the last e16i of mine, but my dad needs it to pick up my sister from vermont tommarrow.
5 so yeah... :roll: ....i'm not coming guys :cry: ...seriously has me bummed actually...