Looking for local person who wants a bunch of All Trac stuff

acylon

Come get it all! $500
Moving sale....
All trac and MR2 parts, even a supra part:
blocks x3
cranks x2
Shot peened rods with arp bolts
Trannies....x? 2?+ I know at least one of them is good.
Bunch of Misc... Stock intakes, good brake rotor, stock cam gears, sensors, who knows what all...Stock flywheel...
Transfer cases...
1990 at bgb
New toyota ebrake shoes
TRD rear suspension bushings new
Front axles good
Wire loom for88
Dead 88 alternator
Lots of little stuff

I will try to add to this list when I walk down there and look....
Got pics somewhere..

I give first Dibbs to KOracing...

Then its whoever has the cash and will take it all...

EasternBandit

Dibbs, I would like a block if you have a 2nd gen. Might go for the rods too. Stock cranks? Price? Can't take all the stuff, no room lol

Sifu

Hey James,
Do you still have your rally st165? Wish you were closer, I'd prob. snatch all of your stuff... Good luck on the buy and buy with confidence!!!

Great guy and free bump!

acylon

ok fine, come get a block and rods $100
Crank $50
503-780-3303
3745 S.E. 317th ave.
Troutdale, OR. 97060

EasternBandit

So work got in the way last weekend. But we'll be at jeremy's saturday night so sunday I can come by if you're around. Bringing a car with a nice big trunk :D

acylon

Anyway for you to come saturday night? As early as possible?
I am planning on being gone this sunday. I guess if you came early sunday morning. Like uh....9am? Or maybe sunday night after 6pm...
Just call me and let me know
503-780-3303

EasternBandit

I'll call saturday(tomorrow) probably in the afternoon/evening about it and we'll arrange a time. But from what you say it'll probably be early sunday.

Hey James, do you still have all this stuff? I might be interested in taking it off your hands. Any 2nd gen oil coolers or harmonic balancers in there? Those are among the last few things I need for my build.

acylon

I do still have this stuff, I have harmonic balancers.

DO NOT EVER USE A USED OIL COOLER!*

*unless you know it came off a good running engine. They fill with metal when an engine looses a rod bearing, then someone rebuilds there engine and then they just keep losing engines and cant understand why...
They cannot be cleaned out. You have to pay the big bucks to toyota or do an aftermarket oil cooler.

Cool, I'm gonna be out of town this weekend, but maybe we can hook up sometime next week or weekend.

As for the oil cooler, I learned that lesson the hard way and thats why I'm building a new motor now. I'm most likely going too go aftermarket, might as well.