Des Moines, IA cruise

FastTrac

They are calling it a Back to School Cruise, September 6th starts at 5:00 p.m, in Des Moines IA at Prospect Park.
Sounds like quite a few people are planning to attend, would be tons of fun, people, and food!!!

FastTrac

Here's the update on the cruise to Des Moines. The cruise to Des Moines from Council Bluffs was rather relaxing. Didn't take long at all.
Tons of people showed up at Prospect Park. Unfortunately a STi and I were the only people from the Council Bluffs area. Lots of people from Des Moines, a supra, mr2, and a few other nice cars.
I took tons of pictures, may post them up shortly.

I think i missed u by like a half hour, I showed up and all my buddies were confused cause ur a female who works on her own car and a alltrac of all cars!

anyway I guess it's just my destiny to never see an alltrac in real life that isn't one of mine!

FastTrac

Aww really? Lol ya quite a few of them would look at the guys around me and asked them if that was one of theirs- lol they all chuckled and pointed to me and said it was mine. That was pretty cool.
But no one there have actually seen an alltrac in person. Even one guy that works for a toyota dealership said he never saw one.
Where in Iowa are you located? I have a bit of a dilema with my head gasket. Otherwise I'll meet up with you sometime and do some cruising.
There is an mr2 meet in Omaha tomorrow.

far north iowa in a small town named garner it's like a 2 hour drive south just to des moines and as far as cruisin i would have to get one of my alltracs going first! Ive got a stripped down 90 alltrac chasis that is waiting on a full restoration, a 90 red alltrac that i just bought for 300 buck(complete car!) just have to figure out y the engine doesn't run and switch some body panels from my 91 gt-s which i have a 3sgte in but fwd was so boring that i don't care enough to replace a cam sprocket otherwise that would run!

BTW they are starting to plan another meet set for a month from now I'll try to find out more as they plan it but its the same guys from JDMcity.com.