1990 Alltrac Running at Targa Newfoundland

TimmyD

If it is and you read this... Need any help next week on the rock? I'm a bit of a drive but have GT4 RC and Tools...

TimmyD

I mean if it is someone on here and they are looking for someone to follow the car around and help fix it if it has any issues, message me, I'm not a short drive away at all but I have next week off which is the week of competition. :D

I really want to do Targa Nfld in the near future and that would be such a close first step.

TimmyD

If you check the Targa Newfound website you can see the results. First in class and 11th overall. Not too bad at all. 10th overall was an old Group B Audi...

Check the Multimedia section too. There are some cool pictures in there.

IMG_2789_.jpg

935motorsports

I just caught this on TV, didn't know about the thread. Ran back to the forum to see if there was a discussion about it.

All trac sightings were a quick scoop shot early in the show, then the car going off the course in the "non clean run" piece. Then I saw it again at the end, looked like some holes in the bumper.

Pretty cool to see it in competition still. Makes me want to get my POS going.

TimmyD

I've booked my vacation to go to this in September. I'm going to try to get on with part of the event and help out somehow that way, otherwise I'll be hunting for a team that needs a crew member.