2004 WRX

turbo4wd

alltracman78":36yp106z said:
Damn wiseasses :D
haha.. ok ok..

this is provided your engine has healthy compression and your stock turbo is free of play..

like silverarrow said..

basic boltons:

3in exhaust from the dp back.. (aussie dp/midpipe/catback)
boost controller - so you can raise the boost
fuel cut defenser - so you can raise boost without hitting fuel cut..
boost gauge, so you can keep track of where your boost is at..
straight intake with airfilter..
fuel pump relay hack - constant voltage to pump..

and i believe theres a mod to have the pump constantly running for the intercooler isnt there?

if you can swing it.. a front mount is always nice.. hehe

aside from this, i'd also recommend doing a basic tune-up if you already havent done so.. plugs (1 step colder), wires, cap, rotor, oil change, coolant flush..

now that youve got some decent power.. i'd also try to lighten things up a bit.. easiest thing to do would be to remove the spare tire.. now if you want to get more serious.. well theres plenty more to do, but they require a little more "commitment".. hehe

BraveUlysses

turbo4wd":1mlj5f5h said:

While its nice that you typed this all up, I honestly think we need to stop entertaining this guy's incessant, annoying questions on here. He makes little to no effort to find any answers, all of which could be found by performing a simple search or digging around on the forums.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem lending assistance to fellow alltrac or Toyota owners, but he consistently posts four or five threads a week that could EASILY be answered by looking around a bit first, and I (nor should anyone else) have the patience to deal or cater to this shit week after week.