ETA on fixing your alltracs: Oct18 pics/vids + plan nxt meet

Nitro_Alltrac

The sport bikes I don't mind, it's the Harley crowd I don't want to have to deal with again. :shoots:

We may have a hard time getting a 2009 event listing this early. If we can get a date out there by next month, that would give us about six months to promote this and hopefully get a good turn out. We had a pretty good showing last year, especially from the Celicatech side, but it would be good to get more turn out from here.

Oh, and the calendar I was thinking about was on Killboy's site. He has meets listed each month but nothing in April next year yet though. This is what April 2008 looked like. We had the S2000 crowd up there with us along with a couple of sport bike groups.

http://www.killboy.com/calendar.jsp?mon ... &submit=Go

Nitro_Alltrac

So guys, do we want to throw out the two April dates and maybe the second weekend in May? Things weren't bad up there last spring on that April date.

vip09

I have final exams May 4th-7th so I can't make it the first weekend of May. I'm can make it any other weekend.

Nitro_Alltrac

I'm with you, I have the monthly closing at work and can't make it the first weekend. I figure this maybe the case for some of the other guys. I'm pretty sure we've got some more students. What do you think, list the two dates you suggested in April and the second weekend in May and put it up for a vote?

MR2 Guru

I will already be in the area from around April 10-19, so if that works out for everyone, that would be wonderful. Apr. 10 is a friday, 19th is a sunday.
This coordinates with Spring Break for local schools/colleges, and its pretty much the only option I have.

Nitro_Alltrac

Personally, I'm leaning toward the weekend of 4/17-4/19. That's the weekend we had the meet last year and it worked pretty good then. I'm going to try and get a poll up here and on Celicatech over the weekend.

vip09

Any weekend in April is great for me. I say we throw some dates up and get a poll going. Can you make the poll so that you can make multiple selections? That way we could select each date that we can make which would allow us to see the date that most people would be available.

Nitro_Alltrac

OK, I've got the poll up here and on Celicatech. The Celicatech polls looks to be more flexible and will allow voting for multiple dates. If anybody thinks that we need to modify it, just let me know. I'm open for suggestions.

thebish5thgen

wow that looks awesome I'm so jealous I had to miss it. on the upside I am finally getting my car in the condition to do a dragon run and hopefully will be there for the spring meet. congrats to all who went, and especially to any first timers.

Nitro_Alltrac

For anybody that is interested in the spring run and hasn't voted yet, we're going to leave the voting open until approximately November 9. After that Murg is going to lock the poll at Celicatech and we'll count the votes and get the date set.

Nitro_Alltrac

OK the poll is closing Friday (November 7). If you haven't voted yet, please do. Currently over at Celicatech, it's tied 9 votes each for the 17-19 and 24-26. Here, the prefered dates are 17-19. If you're registered over at Celicatech and want to vote, go ahead and do it there.

CMS-GT4

Once we get a date set we need to start a new thread for organizing everyone into the next meet. The plan is to have enough details to get as many people and alltracs to the event as possible. It should be easy for us to plan everything well in advance and there should be enough time for everyone to finish their winter projects.

Nitro_Alltrac

That was my plan. I'm hoping that by getting the date set about 6 months prior to the meet will get a better turnout.

This meet is a blast! Anybody who has ever thought about going to a meet needs to come to this one.