P9230047.jpg

Mafix

after going through a couple hundred pics i finally found one
complete NRG gen 1.5 setup with quick release
day46d.jpg

day42b.jpg

qr.jpg

Sal

Here's my setup. I had a MOMO Cobra wheel but it was pretty beat up. I Decided to stick with a MOMO wheel. Only appealing one to me is the Race wheel. Using the original RC steering Hub.

momorace.jpg

pic.jpg

sidepic.jpg

momocobra.jpg
Momo Cobra

Gary ST165

As per previous posts, i've got the lovely JDM 4 spoke Momo Toyota factory option & hub adaptor on the RC 8)

crappy pic :oops:

Perfect reach with the JDM column adjustment.

On my Carlos i have the Ltd Edn Sparco Carlos Sainz wheel fitted to a quick release boss and matching shifter knob and a 2nd brand new boxed :twisted:

wheel sits a little too far away for my liking due to no reach adjustment on the UK column.

and a Momo Corse 350mm Model O2 deep dish with Momo hub adapter on my ST165 :smokes:

Awesome wheel and perfect deep dish reach and column adjustment. The best driving wheel for me.

I used to have a Momo Monte Carlo 320mm wheel on the ST165 but it was too small for my liking (it was more like 310mm) . :doh:

Impossible to drive 1 handed and smoke. everytime i would sneeze, i almost crashed... way too sensitive!

jonnyboygt4

heres a couple of my setup...310mm NRG black leather wheel with short hub and quick release. Signals still work perfectly

also can see the TRD carbon shift knob w/ Momo shifter boot

Attachments

• nrg wheel.jpg
    nrg wheel.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 8,492
  • nrg setup.jpg
    nrg setup.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 8,492

mike325ci

Momo Race, Momo Hub Adapter.
(Still need to figure out how to properly wire up horn button to horn.
& Don't mind the AVC-R taped to the dash-- was tuning it at the time; now it's in the glove box.)

DSCN9213.JPG

DSCN9184.JPG

underscore

No pics on hand, but my GT-S has the 3 spoke factory option MOMO off a GTFour, and my RC has the factory option 4 spoke MOMO. I hate the 4 poke, the ring feels much thicker and harder to have a solid grip on.

I would kill for one of these

DSC02235.jpg

edit: and apparently there's a matching shift knob and pedals? So much want!