1991 gt four rc service manual

Is there any place i can pick one of these up? Is the 1991 celica all trac manual the same with the exception of the steering wheel being on the other side?

Corey

yep,

well, for about 95% of anything you will need to do.

Stuff it doesn't show:

WTA intercooler
Any differences with the AFM

Otherwise, torque values should all be the same.

ST185pinjo was very very kind to have mailed me an hard copy of the GT-Four service manual, which includes the RC/CS

One of these days ill have to scan the pages and post them up, but i dont have a scanner anymore.

yah if you could scan it somehow. Its just i bought a clutch and need to replace it and my dads a mechanic but dent know much about the toyota vehicles and would like to see how everything goes.

Corey

Are you on msn right now?

I can send you the .pdf of the 90 alltrac manual, i rebuilt my whole motor using it no problem.

If so, plz pm your msn e-mail and ill add ya

corey

Broz

Hi Corey

I'd be keen on some scanned pages which refer to the RC/CS - if poss PM me & I'll send e-mail address.

Cheers, Mark

Corey

Hey,

I'd love to, but I still dont have access to a scanner.

I might be able to take photos of a few pages though if i get a hold of a good camera.

Corey

Here are just a few photos - which suck.. just used camera phone.

But you get the idea.

Most of the manual is Electrical related, and goes through ECU codes and diagnostics.

IMAGE_220.jpg

IMAGE_219.jpg

IMAGE_221.jpg

IMAGE_222.jpg

IMAGE_223.jpg

I'll see about getting better pictures soon.

If there is anything specific you would like me to look for, i'll see if the manual has it.

Cheers

Corey

Thanks again to ST185Pinjo for the manual :)

AvivB

Woooow, this is exactly what I was looking for in the last 3 weeks...!

Unfortunately, I live too far away from you to loan it and scan it.
But, if you are willing to live without it for 2-3 weeks, I'm willing to pay for all the shipment costs for shipping it all the way to me and back to you.
I can scan it in very high quality in quite short time on a special scanner.
PM me if you're willing to do it.

Corey

Just to save the hassle, I'll wander down to the local Staples to see if they can scan it for me. That way we don't have to wait for it to arrive all the way over seas :)

I'll see if i can do it this weekend once my homework is done.

Corey

Corey

I stopped by the copy business on campus a few days ago, they said it would be about 40$ to scan the whole book, and to get the best results they would need to unbind it and rebind it :|

So, i think i'll try it myself lol

Corey

hey corey, where were you able to find that 3sgte repair book?

You'll have to ask ST185Pinjo, he was very kind to have sent it to me a few months ago :)

I've been taking care of it since.

do you have the wiring dia thats what im looking for
the efi dia would be great

That's basically what the whole book is actually, just wiring diagrams with some motor info.

The EFI section is 45 pages long, is there something really specific? Otherwise, tomorrow i'll try a quick test photo with a good camera to see how it turns out. If its okay, i'll start doing the whole book.

Corey

I cut the binding off of the book last night. The proceeded to start scanning it.

Got about 2 hours into it and the computer crashed... :roll:

Now that the pages are separate, and think i can get a professional place to feed it into a double sided scanner for me.

Broz

Great job Corey - it's probably something that could be sent to a few Celica Forums to be loaded as a reference manual.

Cheers,
Mark

Corey

yeah :)

everyone will probably notice a lot of the manual is just a repeat of the alltrac manual available already. but there definely are some good sections on electrical

Corey

The book is all separated and ready to be fed into a scanner.

Just need to find the time and funds to get all 150 pages scanned. xmas :(