[Toyota Part Numbers]

Nitro_Alltrac

I also used winRAR, the free version. No problem getting it unpacked. I still have to play with it some more to get it to see the cd's though. I think I have the disk size issue.

And Gary ST165, I saw your letter in Bonzai magazine, I think it was. The one you sent about them leaving the ST205 out of their list of great rally cars. It's an import mag for me. I was paging through and saw that and though Cool, I know who that guy is!. Pretty neat.

Gary ST165

Nitro_Alltrac":3q1lj09u said:
And Gary ST165, I saw your letter in Bonzai magazine, I think it was. The one you sent about them leaving the ST205 out of their list of great rally cars. It's an import mag for me. I was paging through and saw that and though Cool, I know who that guy is!. Pretty neat.

:lol: wasn't me.
i never read, nor have ever written to Banzai / Bonzai magazine...

i suspect it was another faffer from the gt4oc ;)

Nitro_Alltrac

Gary ST165":1d9iurvl said:
Nitro_Alltrac":1d9iurvl said:

:lol: wasn't me.
i never read, nor have ever written to Banzai / Bonzai magazine...

i suspect it was another faffer from the gt4oc ;)

Sorry Gary! He gave his name as Gary ST165 and said he was well known on the GT4 boards. I assumed it was you. Damn imposter!

Gary ST165

sorry for dragging this off topic, but that is funny as fuck! peeps on the gt4oc know i'm not a fanboi of the st205.. its a wind up! :doh:

please get your digi camera out and PM me a picture of the magazine page / article :lol: :lol:

Nitro_Alltrac

No problem. I'll see what I can do. I didn't buy it as $12 for a magazine is a little high for me, but I will probably be back at that store this weekend.

does anyone have knowledge of trd part numbers for the gravel/off road rate springs or any other trd parts not listed under the performance section of the home page here? 1990 st185 chasis. I guess i'm a little trd crazy!!!

also where are some of u guys gettin tte parts from?

METDeath

I don't suppose anyone has a part number for the hood faux cf piece that says "CELICA"? I see it on some CS hoods and I would like to get one for my car.

robolt

Part numbers of ST205 caliper rebuild kits?

I think they are different for different years, if so what years go with what p/n's?

I think:
04479-20220 Front Caliper overhaul kit (1994/02-1995/08)
04479-20260 Front Caliper overhaul kit (1995/08-1996/06)
04479-20200 Rear Caliper overhaul kit (1994/02-1995/08)
04479-20270 Rear Caliper overhaul kit (1995/08-1996/06)

later years to 1999?

Not sure what year my calipers are from, any way to know?

robolt

Took a close look and could not find any part numbers on the calipers.
The only things I can find other than the SUMITOMO are some stampings

On the Rears, I can find a 3 Y 2J (same on both calipers)

On the Fronts, I find a A 1 B J on one and M 5 4 on the other.

Difficult to read, but not of much use.

sbart83

need part numbers for usdm 88 st165:

speedo cable
timing belt
spark plugs and this hose, comes outunder the water bypass junction and connects somewhere by the hard lines...
S6300417.jpg

S6300412-1.jpg

alltracshoak

Denver_whiteST185":1djp29pj said:
the toyota parts guy gave me:

90311-38032 for the rear output seal

just wondering if this is for the rear seal on the center diff where the driveshaft goes in ?