Anyone around Vancouver selling rims?

Slink

I need 4 stock or stock-size rims 15"

I'll probably just go to the wreckers but I thought someone might have some laying around ???? :shrug:

Slink

Thanks dude. Glad I could help you clean out your garage, a little!!

Remember that every Alltrac has true potential to run! :D

Rick89GTS

YerRandO":1y8cesju said:
Shouldn't be too long befor I can turn the key again
You in the GVRD?
We should have an AllTrac Meet when you're up and running. The Vancouver Meet has been on hiatus for a few years due to lack of interest/owners :(

pintoBC_3sgte

Rick89GTS":1sijyyde said:
We should have an AllTrac Meet when you're up and running. The Vancouver Meet has been on hiatus for a few years due to lack of interest/owners :(

Were you at the celica garage meet this summer? had a good turnout. :p woulda been better if corey showed *missed his ferry from nanimo* and if i gased up before the cruise so i didnt have to turn around :doh:

YerRandO

Rick89GTS":2su4g8kk said:
YerRandO":2su4g8kk said:
Shouldn't be too long befor I can turn the key again
You in the GVRD?

I'm out in Chilliwack, I was at the celica garage meet back in the summer(I had my GTS at the meet). We have quite afew members, if it's planned right we could have a decent turnout.

Rick89GTS

pintocrazy32":eraep78k said:
...Were you at the celica garage meet this summer? had a good turnout....
No, couldn't make it for that one.
Maybe in the summer we could revive the Vancouver All-Trac Meet or make it a Celica or Toyota Meet in general. Perhaps a BBQ at Spanish Banks or something like that. Just something to think about.... :)