TAB Tuesday

gts35551

used to go like 4 years ago. try the mr2 meets every tuesday. youll probably have more in common with them.

xkirex

Hey man, I've been good. I actually have never been to Tab tuesday. It seems like a pretty chill hangout. I might go one of these days with my buddy who owns a Galant VR-4 and a ZC swapped Civic.

Since the chino hill meet. Ive gotten the extended rear studs and full 3inch Motoria exhaust. So ive been productive =]

How have you been?

Toxygene

ooooh, sounds like someones getting some money to do things with! I have so many things I need to do once I get going again.

I like MR2uesday meets. I hear weird stuff about the TAB Tuesday crowd.

xkirex

Id be down for mr2uesday but i dont wanna be there by my lonesome. Man we really need to have a weekly alltrac meet or some BS.

xkirex

oh no way. I live like right by there. hmm. I might just go tonight. I remember seeing two sick ass AE86's and i took a picture with them next to the alltrac. hmm we'll see if i roll out.

Erik

yellowtuner

xkirex":3babzs1t said:
Hey man, I've been good. I actually have never been to Tab tuesday. It seems like a pretty chill hangout. I might go one of these days with my buddy who owns a Galant VR-4 and a ZC swapped Civic.

Since the chino hill meet. Ive gotten the extended rear studs and full 3inch Motoria exhaust. So ive been productive =]

How have you been?
HEY ARE YOU THE ONE WHO BOUGHT THE EXHAUST OFF E-BAY?

xkirex

whoa buddy whats with the caps?

naw i bought my exhaust of the xspower website. 335 turbo-back. woot

built2run

i don't wanna be an ass or anything but the ZC is a piece, just an other single cam, its like the 4afe, yeah its better than the 2tc but its no 4age. me and my cousin "street tuned" one of these and it did way better than it was but it lost to a stock 2001 si with a big ass sterio in it, my friend's 99 'rolla s kept up with that si!!

xkirex

no offense taken. its not my car. its my buddies and personally hondas don't tickle my fancy. But, that was a random as hell rant.

ummmiono

Well now that school is out and I am without girlfriend I have a lot more time on my hands so I'm totally down to roll down to the next meet. I'd be rollin in the stang though