Sleeper's red ST165 pics March 15th 2010 UPDATE!

LegacyofDan

here are the pics that he sent to me for me to post for him
(read the 0-60 thread to better understand why i'm posting them)

beautiful-ness:

P1010019.jpg

P1010030.jpg

P1010032.jpg

Picture_183.jpg

celic2_uten.jpg

celica3_uten.jpg

celica4_uten.jpg

celica5_uten.jpg

i'm in love
:oops:

LegacyofDan

klue":3ixcl7jl said:
zak062":3ixcl7jl said:
i love that fucking hood. im stealing the idea lol.

no problem he stole my grill mod!

looks sex

i was thinking about do that but hacking up another grill(i have a spare, so dont flame) to just add more "grilling" to it, rather than the nice big CELICA badge

UtahSleeper

I like the grill idea, but I think I would use the 86-87 grill. Mostly for the plastic that goes below the headlights.

Love the car, btw.

chkpnt

Wow... Nice!

Are those mirrors stock? Mine are fixed and won't fold back. I thought all the Celicas were that way... They almost look like AW11 mirrors. :)

88st165

^Sweet, thanks for the shoutout!

I way very curious how red mudflaps would look on a red car and they look fantastic! Car looks fantastic, esp the hood.

sleeper

klue":1gm8891d said:
zak062":1gm8891d said:
i love that fucking hood. im stealing the idea lol.

no problem he stole my grill mod!

looks sex

I had to remove the grill to get some cooling to the oil coolers, but are going to make a new one during the winter.. :)

sleeper

chkpnt":kk48w4wr said:
Wow... Nice!

Are those mirrors stock? Mine are fixed and won't fold back. I thought all the Celicas were that way... They almost look like AW11 mirrors. :)

Jupp, those are stock euro mirrors :)

syko says

that engine bay! oh my! also, what oil relocation adapter did you use? and I love the new longer (EASIER) hose from hell :smokes: . and finally, what was the reasoning behind modding the water pump inlet?

and red mudflaps on a red car look fantastic! I've always avoided the thought becuase it couldnt comprehend in my head haha.

sleeper

syko says":r2u07px9 said:
that engine bay! oh my! also, what oil relocation adapter did you use? and I love the new longer (EASIER) hose from hell :smokes: . and finally, what was the reasoning behind modding the water pump inlet?

and red mudflaps on a red car look fantastic! I've always avoided the thought becuase it couldnt comprehend in my head haha.

The oil adaper on the block is a mocal, and it is 2 at the oil filter ( one cheep ebay one and one mocal one with a thermostat. ( you need 3 in total when you relocate the filter and use a external oil cooler.)

the reason i had to mod the water pump outlet was because of the turbo placement. if i did not mod it the stock whater line would go right in to the dp.

Jason88AllTrac

Just beautiful. I like everything about it.
... especially the rally-inspired tow-hook indicator arrows :D

Hood looks like it's fiberglass laid over the stock frame? Very nice work.