STAY CLEAR OF 935... SUX!!!!!!

BoNkErZz

just thought i world share my experience with you guys... so i desided to upgrade my brakes so i sent 935 the money and after about a month i got my brake lines.. humm k. so about a month later and 30-40 phone calls i finally got part two the porterfuild brake pads.. so at this point im getting a little mad.. so i called and called and called i never got my rotors 4 month later he desided that he cant get the part and refunded my money. so i call brakeplanet and 1 week later rotors are here... yeaaa finely so i start to put the brakes on and what do i find out.. the pads are the wrong ones// great so let call ROBERT (the *$^&$) once again. so after about a month he just straight dont answer so now im out money and have have the wrong part and porterfuild say i have to deal with him.. so in end JUST SAVE YOUR SELF SOME TROUBLE AND CALL SOME ONE ELSE... the end

935motorsports

I don't answer?

If you have the wrong part, I'll send you the right one.

I can't control what porterfield sends you, I can only fix it.

I have no voicemail or email from you, just this post which offers no order information for me to work from.

If you are going to attack, you should exhaust all options first.

BTW I have st165 and st185 porterfield brake pads on the shelf currently.

alltracst185

i have purchased a few parts from him and have recieved the parts at a very resonable time :shrug:

i ordered the goodrich ss brake lines, megan lowering springs and some other stuff that i can't think of rite now.

i say in a nutshell he was a very good person to deal with 8)

LegacyofDan

order number 2501

i ordered the part December 2nd. it is January 4th.

i sent 2 emails asking basically whats going on, to just let me know that you plan on sending the part atleast, just sort of a confirmation that you exisit. no response.

granted i bought a radiator from you guys, excellent shipping and excellent part. but as for these suspension bushings well...no so fast shipping.

i apologize for my complaint, that lacked information. i just sort of wish i had an estimate on when i should plan to see the parts.

thnak you.

Dracov

The only times I've encountered slow shipping is when the parts aren't stocked by him and require ordering directly from the manufacturer; brake rotors are notorious for this. In the end I've always received my part, even if it did involve some nagging to make sure my order didn't get trumped by newer ones.

BoNkErZz

935motorsports":13w3gl0e said:
I don't answer?

If you have the wrong part, I'll send you the right one.

I can't control what porterfield sends you, I can only fix it.

I have no voicemail or email from you, just this post which offers no order information for me to work from.

If you are going to attack, you should exhaust all options first.

BTW I have st165 and st185 porterfield brake pads on the shelf currently.

Well it seems that after a post bashing your company is the only way to get a answer from you.. i order your whole brake package that on your web site and i called countless times about getting the wrong part and you said you would send it out and never did.. i call again and again same thing no part i got the wrong part (porterfeild rear brake pads part number (325) i think) but besides if i get the right part or not.. i stand by my comment and would still NEVER tell anyone to buy from you..

935motorsports

order your whole brake package that on your web site and i called countless times about getting the wrong part and you said you would send it out and never did.. i call again and again same thing no part i got the wrong part (porterfeild rear brake pads part number (325) i think) but besides if i get the right part or not..

I'm not worried about your comments. I am trying to resolve your problem regarding the wrong part. I have checked my voicemails and emails and I don't find anything related to brake pads. You have not identified yourself, so I can't look up your order.

In your claim, you say that you are out money and have the wrong part. I would be happy to help you, but you have to give me some information. You are welcome to return the wrong part for a refund or exchange for the right part. If you do not wish to take me up on that offer, that is fine also. I just want it shown that I did my best to help you, whoever you are.

TheNubkins

I've ordered things from 935 on two seperate occasions. The first time it took a while for Robert to get the part in, but when they were he shipped them promptly. Communication was good on this account and we promptly e-mailed back and forth(including pictures) to verify what it was that I required.

Second time around was a lot faster(must have had the part in stock).

This is my third order, which was placed Nov 30th. A day or so later Robert actually phoned me at home to verify my order before he went through with it. It's obviously been almost two months since placing the order and still no parts. I eventually got in touch with him through e-mail and he's still waiting on the parts to arrive before he can ship them out. I wouldn't blame him as this is out of his hands.

I think that if parts are delayed etc that 935 should contact the customer before the customer decides to contact 935, because once that happens obviously the individual who placed the order is becoming concerned/annoyed/displeased(whatever you want to call it). As a paying customer it's always nice to know why things are taking longer than expected, and it's especially nice to know why without having to ask. Just a small bit of advice that could perhaps improve 935's image.

Also whenever I have had to contact 935 via e-mail I ensure I always post my order number and any other relevent info to avoid confusion.

935motorsports

I'm looking at ways to be able to update without using the store software.

BTW the person who originally posted still has not contacted me, so I want to make sure that it is known that I tried to fix the problem he had.

st185rc

I'm a little late in posting this but Robert never failed to respond to my emails even though I constantly hassle him for my whiteline swaybar. He updated me whenever I sent him an email.