problem resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarTowels

I called paypal again today, for about 40 minutes, to see if there was anything they could to speed this up. They said their hands were tied, that it was my credit cards fault for taking so long.

I will call Master card tomorrow and give them an ear full.

-Greg

fhalperformance

I got an email from paypal saying they were going to talk to the credit card company about your claim. Ill login tomorrow to see if anything else is new. Not sure what prompts me getting an email since I didnt get one when the credit card companies claim was opened.

WarTowels

I don't know either. Frankly I'm really disappointed with Paypals claim service, and I'm beginning to get quite disappointed with MC. I will be looking for alternatives for both in the future.

I mean, if I call MC and say I want to cancel a claim- that's it- it should be canceled the next business day! "1-2 billing cycles" is absolutely ridiculous. All it would take is one phone call from MC to solve this whole debacle.

-Greg

WarTowels

My money came back.

Both of my disputes are gone.

Please tell me you go your money back too!

Let me know,

-Greg

WarTowels

^Indeed. I didn't get any e-mails from Paypal either. I just happened to hop on and voila everything was back to normal.

Glad everything is settled, thanks for bearing with me.

-Greg

WarTowels

I'm parting out one of mine, yes. It's a 92 GT Hatch. If you need anything PM me

Could you change the header of this thread to reflect the resolution- if you don't mind.

Thanks,

-Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.