Chicago Meet

SleepingTurbo

Hey guys,
so hopefully my car is finished soon, and i can start going to meets and cruise nights. anyone down for the third weekend in march?

bloodMoney

I'll be home on the 27th of February for the weekend. Otherwise I'm up in school until the end of April.

~bloodMoney

88st165

I doubt Ill have money for a turbo rebuild by then unless my steering wheel sells. If its gets done then count me in.

Chris, what are you coming home for, any occasion?

bloodMoney

The team I used to coach for is competing in their championship meets that weekend. I haven't missed these meets since I was 16 and I'm not about to start.

What are you doing Friday the 27th? I've got a buddy whose band is playing at Elbo Room at 8:30. You can't puss out on me, I know that you're going to need some relaxation from the week of school.

How are your classes going?

~Chris

88st165

Hey thats cool you still go to the meets to support them.

School is going ok I guess. Im kinda lost in system control dynamics but its all good. Just had a thermo2 test today and it was pretty insane. It was two problems but it takes longer than 50min to do one so half the class was like WTF! haha. Oh UIC!!

Hows it going for you so far? Why text me the turbo questions? What are you up to damnit, fill me in haha.

bloodMoney

This semester has sucked for me so far... I'm totally lost in Mechanical Analysis (even though I know its basically dynamics and I got a B in that... WTF. ), Fluid Mechanics is some huge mind-fuck crap right there, but ThermoII and Mechanics of Materials are going well. As well as can be considering I usually don't sleep from Wednesday night until Saturday.

HAHAHA :) Sorry about all the random questions. I've got an opportunity to pick between a few t3/t4 turbos for dirt, and I know that the one Doug had made that deuce move like stink, so I figured I could just dump that old CT... I was also thinking about being a tester for EMSPOWERED... A $2k turbo kit for 1200? sure, why not?

I don't know though... Too many questions, all at once.

~Chris

88st165

A complete turbo kit for $1200 is dirt cheap! Do it!

OR

I can sell you a uber low mileage ct26 that I used to run. Has around 48k miles on it for $100 and you can use the rest of the money for paint and body work? Text Jeremy I bet he will hook you up big time on paint and body work since he used to do that stuff professionally right?

bloodMoney

He still does... I've got to send him some pics over at ctech. I was going to do it a few days ago, but by the time I got home from work, it was all dark and snowy.... My turbo is still good, I just wants me MOAR POWAH! lol

With Stacy DDing the 'trac, this winter has killed it as far as rust goes..... new rockers, quarters, and passenger frame rail are all in order. I'm just glad that I treated the new gas tank with rubberized truck bed liner before I put it in...

~Chris

88st165

I know more power is tempting but get you priorities straight damnit! Haha j/k.

Why didnt your girl get a new car with the insurance money?

bloodMoney

What insurance money? We still owed 4500 after the payout b/c she refinanced it.... I don't know when I'll get the car back.