185JDM engine into 165 car..need 22 pin ECU connector

A

Anonymous

I've done an 185 engine,ecu,and harness swap in my 165 ice racer and I need the 22 pin male interior connector for the ECU from a 90-93 FWD or AWD Celica. All i need is this one connector and 6 inches of wire. I'm hoping that some one in Ontario has one of these that can be cut out of the harness and mailed to me before the ice race season ends! I really want to get this car running this year to see what else I need to remedy before next years season starts. There's only 3 weeks left of the season after this weekend.

If anybody has one or knows where one can be found I would greatly appreciate the info.

Thanks,
Bill

exST165

If anyone can help out Bill it would be great, the alltrac that he is racing is my old car that I took to the GrassRoots Motorsports $2008 Challenge and spun a bearing - which is why he has done a ST185 engine swap.

Bill is a great guy and after all this car has been through it deserves some track time and a last shot at glory!

Thomas

Quyen

It's interesting that a Honda plug would work. I have also been looking for an st185 ECU plug. I did the st185 into st165 body about 6 years ago and had been running it with the original st165 ECU, but I have an st185 ECU sitting on the shelf waiting for a plug.

Quyen

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the help guys. One of the board members from Toronto has one that he will ship to me. All I need now is to get it here and figure out how to make this thing run!

I'll let you know how it all goes.

Bill

Rick89GTS

Quyen":1f8w96ox said:
It's interesting that a Honda plug would work. I have also been looking for an st185 ECU plug. I did the st185 into st165 body about 6 years ago and had been running it with the original st165 ECU, but I have an st185 ECU sitting on the shelf waiting for a plug.

Quyen
^Long time no see, Quyen. Glad to see you're back.
As for the ECU plugs, I haven't done it myself, so I can't confirm. Just thought I'd pass the info along.

Quyen

Nice to see you too Rick!
I have been really busy so I only pop in once in a while.
Hope that all is well with you.

Cheers,
Quyen