allblackalltrac stole mi car

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyopet1

More then just a bad experience, this is a WARNING to all you members of this community.

Danny a.k.a. ALLBLACKALLTRAC, which is his user name on celispeed.com, alltrac.net, celica6Gforum.com, toymods.com, Toyotanation.com, and many other websites which all of you may also be a part of should know that this person stole my car!

Friday February 27th , 2009, as I was coming from work I went to go check on my car as I usually do each morning due to the fact that it had been parked for about 2 weeks in the parking lot infront of my building, and to my surprise the car was not there. Immediately I reported it to the police as stolen and called every pound in the city to check if maybe they had taken it, and asked all of the neighbours, and owners of the local convenience stores, and shops to see if they had seen anything or heard anything but no one knew had heard or seen anything. It was then when I started to think about who could have taken it and for what motives.

I own, well owned because now its in some scrapyard, a 1990 black Celica GTS with a 3SGTE swapped engine, with many aftermarket parts such as, full JDM conversion( GT4 hood, 93’ JDM taillights, clear corners, JDM GT4 mirrors, MOMO race steering wheel, KYB GR2 struts with Eibach pro lowering springs, drilled rotors, 3inch 3SGTE swap exhaust, and much, much more.)

This is when I came to the conclusion that there was only one person, who knew my car, and previously had worked on it, therefore knew about the rarity of the parts that were in it and enough knowledge to take apart the car, sell the pieces and coincidently have contacts and know who to sell these pieces to, but again I didn’t have any evidence to prove my theory. The next day I decided to check on all the forums when I came across celispeed.com, on the sales section, there was Danny saying he had a car that he was tearing apart coincidently with the exact same parts as my car, and were all black.

By Monday morning I decided to go to his house to see if my car was there in his garage, and I was right, there was my car, sitting in his garage or at least what was left of it because, it had already been broken down and only the chassis of the car remained. I called the detectives that were taking my case, and they came quickly to his house, saw the car, and because God is so great, Danny comes out of the back entrance of his building to throw the trash when I saw him and the cops ran to get him. They asked him questions, and gave a stupid reason for why he had it, saying I had given it to him to work on when it was clear, and even the cop told him, dude what are you fixing there’s nothing here, you took it all out. That’s when he put his head down, pretty much admitting it was him, and passed out.

Danny has been charged, and I will continue to proceed against him, until I get my parts back. I know now that it is my duty to let all of you out there that this is a person who I trusted, let work on my car and who I thought was my friend turned out to be who he was, a thief. My car had been parked because of Danny’s poor job to place a driveshaft that ripped and other incomplete jobs for which he had already been paid to do but never did. After constant calling him and voicemails to try to get him to finish doing the work he had to do, he argued in never having time, and being too busy, when really he was staking out my car, and its surrounding and just waiting for the perfect moment to strike and steal it, when no one was around.

The hassles of going to court and in reality not getting my stuff back, my time or money are upsetting. Be Aware and Don’t Let This Happen To You!

I'm attaching some pics( 90 celica halftrac pictures by toyopet1 - Photobucket ) from when I found the car at dannys house I actually was thinking on put the car together again but this asshole ripped out the vin number

thoughts anyone ?

LegacyofDan

i think it should be known that he has a for sale thread on here....

really sorry to here about your car bud, hope things start to up for ya...

i couldnt imagine how i would feel....

damn if someone stole my car i prolly would be the one locked up for beating shit out of them....

damn sometimes i love my car too much :wink:

but yeah be glad you found her at least :)

CMS-GT4

I don't know how things work in Canada, but isn't ripping a VIN out illegal to top it all off?

88gt4DE

we need a nationwide tracking system for our cars , kinda like an amber alert for kids when one of these cars goes missing ... hell even maybe gps locators .. yeah i know theres lojack , but everyone looks for that crap now .... something better ...

93cc

that really sucks... Glad to hear you got is back... I don't know how you didn't kick his ass when you saw he had your car.

RedCelicaTRD

I noticed this topic and have brought it to the attention of the ModTeam. I know it won't help you any, but I'll try to at least get Danny banned. To many bad sales and now this. :shoots:

I second him being banned, I had a transaction with him..I never received the item.I emailed him, Didnt get an answer untill i threatened him with a PP dispute/claim.

Sorry to hear about your loss.
thats shitty beyond words.

I thought he was shady but this..
This is a new low.

86CelicaGT-S

:shock: Wow, sorry to hear that. I hope you can get most of whats left of your car back. Danny tried to sell me a 3sgte engine on here and said he would ship it but then on st162.net he posted the same engine up for sale and said in bold words that he wasn't going to ship; basically means I would have gotten screwed over.

z28drftr

um he was caught in the act. whats he gonna say? "ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" the guy had his car in his garage stripped down. he doesnt deserve to have a side to the story. he deserves a driveshaft to the dome. :shoots:

masco

im sorry to hear this for both danny and toyopet. the car was nice, i think i saw it before the 3sgte swap.

turbo4wd

hacker_720":3h7m8nw8 said:
Danny is a good friend of mine, I would like to hear his side of the story before we ban him.

toyopet1":3h7m8nw8 said:
Danny has been charged
Did you miss this part? If he's been formally charged, then you should go to court if you want to hear his side of the story.. Till then Robert can do whatever he wants with him..

Toyopet1, sorry to hear about your car.. I'm not sure how the laws work in Canada, but you should prosecute to the fullest extent possible. You may be able to utilize all the for-sale threads created on the various forums with your parts as evidence against Danny..

If your car has been stripped and the VINs removed, I'd junk it and move on.. If you still want a 5th gen, this may be your chance to get an Alltrac, if not, maybe another car.. Good luck..

this is why i keep my blades sharp, if ANYONE stole my car,(or anything from me) they wouldnt have arms.
done. :x
jail or not i dont care.
i fuckin hate thieves.
really sorry ta hear this man... so much work wasted by some sorry fuck tryin ta line his grimy pockets...
keep us posted for sure man!

exST165

I'm in shock. I've met Danny a few times and traded stuff with him. I know that he can be a bit eratic in his communication, but being slow / sloppy in following up e-mails is a long way from grand theft auto, and I'm not talking about the video game.

Status
Not open for further replies.