F**k....

celicaGTS_T

fucked.jpg

Anyone else think I'm fucked...?

celicaGTS_T

Just sounds funny... took the oil cap off cuz it sounded weird and noticed the big-ass chunk missing. I've taken the valve cover (its a 5sfe) off to see if any pieces were left over... no luck. So after that, I drained the oil through a screen hoping it would catch any bits... once again, no luck. Worse-case scenerio, gotta replace rob bearings ASAP or just get a new engine (possibly a 3sgte)

So I'm planning on removing the oil pan and see if there is anything stuck in the sump(?)....

ulis_m86

youll likely find the pieces in the oil pan if they havent broken down. oil pick up tube has a metal screen type filter so it should prevent from picking it up

celicaGTS_T

Yea, im hoping its in the oil pan... i jus hate how rusted the damn bolts are :x Its cool wartowels, ive got one lined up already... thx tho.

Rpz123isme

Impact? you need a fence pole to break the tuff ones. I can come down tomorrow some time. btw i can bring my impact if you need it.......

celicaGTS_T

I snagged my dads electric impact... the only ones stopping me were the bolts on the cross-member. But other then, the exhaust is off, got most of the bolts off on the oil pan... and also noticed that my bottom radiator hose wasn't on all the way :doh: :lol:

Rpz123isme

good catch. you dont wana be in my shoes.........lol who is going to be at your house tomorrow????? bud light lime/or coors light/ or joose???? what important stuff should i get?

celicaGTS_T

Lol, no ones gonna be here... like they cared if we drank 8) . Jus dont be getting high here foo... but get whatevr on drinks.

Rpz123isme

what ever. anywho what kind of oil and filter do you want? or should we go after we check everything out? all you need is a breaker bar. no other tools? and a cap. well i will leave here around 10:30 i will call you when i get to circuit's old building........ this is a general question. what color silicone should we use on his oil pan?

celicaGTS_T

Lets make all the runs after we know the damage... as for silicone, i have the stuff from toyota left over (the black shit). Sounds good.