The RC in a typical week in Manitoba, Canada.

kingcobb

I cleaned my car last Sunday, this is what it looked
SSPX0947.jpg

This is what it looked like 3 days later,

SDC10295.jpg

SDC10294.jpg

SDC10293.jpg

Bloody canada, and our shitty weather :p

Lol, I live in Quebec, and I was able to get my 1992 Tercel anywhere I want it to go even in 12" of snow. I'm sure with your 4wd CS beauty, you can get into your driveway without a worry!

kingcobb

We got that much snow up in Northern Manitoba too.

O ya eh, i wouldn't doubt it. Its ridiculous, no snow and high temps, then all of a sudden, crazy snow fall, its still going on today!

Lol, I live in Quebec, and I was able to get my 1992 Tercel anywhere I want it to go even in 12" of snow. I'm sure with your 4wd CS beauty, you can get into your driveway without a worry!

haha nice, i know eh, i have summer tires on tho :p thinking spring would be just around the corner. Its got some difficulties in snow though...she loves it tho.

Autobot

We still have 4-5 feet high snowbanks. It always takes a solid month until the snow melts up here to Winnipeg levels. :(

darthripley

Autobot":krqkv1ol said:
We still have 4-5 feet high snowbanks. It always takes a solid month until the snow melts up here to Winnipeg levels. :(

WOW!
it's 70s-80s *F here & we already had a couple of 90*F days.
even tho you can get JDM cars i don't think i could live in Canada - i prefer warmth & summer :oops:

Locker

harsh winters just make the summer even better and i don't think I could live without snow in the winter. It would just seem wrong to me.
When I was younger I could hardly wait for the snow to start flying so I could start yankin on the e-brake around corners and blowing donuts in parking lots