RHD pillar gauge pod

kingcobb

Hey guys, i saw someone just post this but it was for an alltrac. SO for us gt-fourians, where can i get a pillar pod for my rc? thanks guys

Sal

I would like to know aswell. This looks good IMO

PA140064a2.jpg

PA140072a.jpg

aus jd 2703

god i wish that was my gt four with out with out the gauges, thats on tidy car. and looks to be a cs/rc and have cruise control and system 10
nice

Broz

Hmmm that dash cluster does look good - I have a twin guage holder on my A pillar - Autometer brand which I have a A/F ratio & a Boost guage in (both Autometer).

The dash cluster would be nice for a few extras - temp etc.

Havent seen them before in NZ.

Have just managed to get a speedhut 260kph dash cluster which will install soon.

Cheers,
Mark

Broz

Hi

Yes a while ago I got my hands on a NZ new GT4 260kph speedo & had the JDM 180kph speedo removed & replaced with the 260kph.

Plus on a cruise in the back country a while ago found there was no speed cut on my car - afterwards found the prev owner had installed a Greddy speed cut defender :lol:

So its just a matter of putting in the speedhut kit & wireing it up :D

Cheers, Mark

Broz

I took it into a place that does speedo's but as far as I'm aware they just removed the old one & put the other one in & then changed the mileage/km's :)

hey Bros, i've been wanting to get a 260km speedo cluster too. Are they easy to come by over there in NZ. I believe AUS and NZ are my only places we can get them. i haven't seen a single one on ebay in the last 1 yr.

Broz

Sorry - no I had been looking for one ever since I got our Red RC 8-9yrs ago & manged by fluke to buy one off Trademe (like ebay but nz based) I don't think the seller knew it was rare as it only cost $60NZ (plus $90NZ to install & get km's changed)
If I ever come across another I'll buy & see who on the various forums might want it.

Cheers,
Mark

underscore

Bump, is there anyplace making these at the moment?

Also I want a higher speedo as well, anyone ever put a N/A GT-S speedo into a GTFour cluster (240 km/h vs 180?)

Broz

Hi

On ebay you can get white faced dial replacements - UK based in mph for around 40-60 GBP - I myself have a speedhut white dial set which is ok but I still need to go get speedo recalibrated as speed is incorrect.

Try e-bay =)

Cheers,
Mark