snow tomorrow.....

RIalltrac

okay guys we got ourselves a genuine noreaster heading our way tomorrow night, I want every single one of you out in your AT tearing it up, and that means you too Gary, no point in keep that car clean all the time.....And be nice to all the fwd morons who get stuck, send a little roost thier way as you go sideways past them :D

Gary

So, should I switch my summer tires with bald all-season tires tomorrow?
They don't look good, both of them, let me tell you.
:D

Bori

The moment i've been waiting for is arriving :evil:

I think i'll even help pull out a Honda when i see it stuck. :D (Maybe)

How much snow you looking at over there fellas?
We are supposed to be getting 4-8 inches here in Jersey. If only i had a digital camera.

Bori

I took the trac today for some fun in the snow. This is the first time i've takin it on so much snow. I've drivin it on snow before but nothing like this and it handled perfectly. I let the snow add up a bunch before i pulled it out and it took off like if it was on dry land.

Beautiful handling. 8)

I wish I had pics

SuperWhite92

18-24" yowza. Last year we got probably about 40+" and the alltrac didn't move, since it was buried under what felt like 6 feet of snow, until about 17 hours of shoveling later.

You guys have fun :)

RIalltrac

well I was out last night and there was probably about 6 inches or so laying around, pretty fun if you ask me. 95 was a ghost town, I kinda had it all to myself :D , but now I look out the window and the trac is damn near buried by a snow drift, oh well time to pull out the shovel. I'd have to say as of right now here in North Providence, RI we have about 16-17 inches laying around.

*edit* - So ya the governor of RI just put RI into a state of Emergency, well I'll tell you this, emergency or not the Pats are playing tonight and I need to get to my buddies, ha emergency I laugh at the thought :evil:

Gary

We got about 18 inchs here.
I haven't got out since last night. :(
Jeremy scared me about his 93 and summer tires.
BTW, what happen to the fuel cut?

Gary

Here you go. I took the car out for a spin.
It did spin :pissed:
I mean out of control .....
Summer tire sucks big time in snow. :shoots:

dscn16971wu.jpg

alltracman78

Gary":1fwy758e said:
Here you go. I took the car out for a spin.
It did spin :pissed:
I mean out of control .....
Summer tire sucks big time in snow. :shoots:

:lol:

Actually, they weren't too bad, as long as I was driving with some sense.. :bangshead:
I had a bit of overconfidence remembering how it was with allseason radials. Took a downhill turn waaaay to fast [accelerated into it]. I slid to the other side, but was still allright 'til a car came over the hill at me. It was hit it head on or dive onto a rock wall....... :cry:

At least I got the 92 out of it. As much as it sucks, if I hadn't wrecked it, I might not have gotten/kept the 92, and it's in much better shape.

RIalltrac

Ha thats what my car looked like yesterday too, I just put the sucker in reverse and wham I was magically unstuck :D

Gary, I really dont know whats going on, but I havent hit fuel cut since I got home after working on the car with you and Jeremy. (I think maybe one other time) With the cold/snow I thought for sure I was going to hit it all day, but not even once. I'm still in the process of getting the last thing I need to build the defencer. after that the boost it going up (well after I get a boost controller that is)

Gary

Whoa... :shock: Manny, have fun digging it out. :D
At least the snow is dry.

Chris, may be the ecu learns and adjusts itself? :shrug:

RIalltrac

Chris, may be the ecu learns and adjusts itself?

I swear to god this car does things like that, whenever I have a problem it like learns its way around it. Very strange. Oh well at least it works for the time being :D

alltracman78

Hey Chris, you got a boost g, right?
btw, I might be able to get u a mbc cheap. Lemme find out.
And do you still need those locks and latch from door?
What about the steering wheel?
And that inner piece[quarter window?]
I'm trying to clear some of my stuff out.....slowly