Tail of the Dragon Fall mini-meet October 23-24

Nitro_Alltrac

We're putting together a fall Dragon meet with the folks at Celicatech.

The plan is meet on Saturday morning at the parking lot across from the Holiday at the Cedar Bluff exit of I40/75 in west Knoxville.

These meets are a blast as there is great drivng involved and a really good group of people. I highly recommend trying to make it if you can. You'll have a ball.

There's the Holiday Inn and a Sleep Inn at this exit and plenty of places to eat. A lot, if not most, people will roll in on Friday so there will probably be groups heading to the Dragon on Friday as well and there maybe some heading to the pull a part for some scavenging.

They'll be more details posted soon. CMS-GT4 and I put together a meet last fall but we ended up being the only Celica's, no to mention All Tracs, there. Let's try for a better turn out this year.

Tiki_man

I might be down for this I live just south of Charlotte and have been wanting to meet up with fellow Alltracers.

CMS-GT4

I just heard that there might be an awd dyno that just opened up down the street. I will try and verify it for those interested in getting dyno'ed while here.

Nitro_Alltrac

I think from the way it looks over at Celicatech we're looking at maybe five, you, me, vip09, bugs and GT4RCDude. I think the others that say they are coming are fwd. I could be wrong on that though.

How much tuning do you think they could do on a set up like mine, JDM ECU, 3" downpipe and exhaust, manual boost controller? I would like to dyno it though just to see where I'm at currently.

CMS-GT4

They can not do any tuning unless you had a tuning device. You need either an EMS or some sort of piggy back system like the afc or emanage.

CMS-GT4

I am not sure if I will or not. It depends how much extra cash I have laying around. I would sort of like to run with different wheel sizes to see if the ratio has an effect on tq like some claim.

Nitro_Alltrac

OK, I'm going to start praying for a miracle! :D

I full understand though. I'm in pretty good shape right now. I'm going to try and get my painting done before then and install the 205 intercooler I've got coming. But other than that, I think I'm OK.

Hope things work out though VIP.

Nitro_Alltrac

Nothing too serious. Just some things I want to try and get done before the meet. I'm finishing up my kitchen remodel on top of this. With the weather not cooperating with my All Trac projects this summer, I'm running a little behind. I'll be there though! :D

donteatbugs

me making it depends on work and gas money really. we just started working fridays again so im not sure about taking it off. and then 150 in gas + hotel and food. and i dont think anyone from down here is coming to this so i will be driving solo to atl.

Tiki_man

I"m about 85% sure I can make it. Theres a few things I'd like/need to do to the 165 before then, but as long as something major doesn't go down I'm in. donteatbugs if you and I think it was vip09 are coming up through S.C. or N.C. we could meet up and start an Alltrac convoy to Knoxville....

vip09

I'm broke and going to be putting some money towards putting my Alltrac back to stock. So I'm definitely out. It's going to be a stretch to make the meet next year.