BoNkErZz Project "Red Dragon" --56k Warning--

BoNkErZz

So I have been lurking around these forums for about 2yrs now while building my baby so i just thought I would post my project.

My baby is a 1988 ST175, Thats a St165 with a St185 motor for those who don't know.

Mods

JDM St185 swap
Ported and polished head
new oversized valves
eagle springs
TRD head gasket
TRD Thermostat
TRD radiator cap
Upgraded Surpa Ct-26
Blitz BOV
MSD Blaster coil
Nrg plugs
new axels
drilled and slotted rotors
Potterfield RS4 pads
3'' downpipe
ACT 6puck.......

Some pics
MyBaby2.jpg

frontyq3.jpg

rfrontsm5.jpg

CIMG0354.jpg

CIMG0358.jpg

CIMG0365.jpg

CIMG1165.jpg

CIMG1319.jpg

these are from my cell phone sorry

0521091726.jpg

0521091727.jpg

0521091725.jpg

BoNkErZz

Both maybe.. At least the FMIC you can see it in the background of the crappy photos on the shelf. I Just need some piping and to clock my turbo no biggie deal all it take is money (for the piping)

Mafix

get rid of the top mount and space the rear of the hood up a little. looks stock and cools good.

BoNkErZz

I have the front mount but i need money for a rad and new slim fans cus the front mount is to fricken BIG it cus it to over heat.. also i had my hood tilted just have not put it back yet (im a little worried that if i were to rear end someone my hood would slice off my head)

update

replacing brake master cylinder
replacing starter

EasternBandit

You forgot the ARP headstuds I put in :smokes:
Little mid-night mission to go get the piping and that intercooler back....? (there's a story behind it, not theft).
Feels pretty quick, certain it's faster than my '93 was. I want to see it with a GT3076 on it :D

BoNkErZz

thx chris i see you board while your women is spending the night at my place don't worry i take real good care of her.. hell i hold her hair back.... as for turbo i have yet to decide... ltr plyer.. you better be her for my new kid being born or ill kill you.. getting exhaust on your car is not that important (its a honda)