ST165 Rear Spoiler Decals and JDM Door Decals

86turboswap

Since Toyota has discontinued the Alltrac Turbo and GT-FOUR decals for the rear spoiler. I have a company local to me that made the General Lee decals for the newest Dukes of Hazard movie, they also make all the Gen 2 Firebird hood bird decals. They are hands down the best decal company in the world.

I am going to go down to there office this week, and see if they can make me the Alltrac Turbo Decal and the GT-FOUR Decal, along with the JDM ST165 Door Decals.

I don't know any costs. I'm gonna have them make me some regardless of whether anyone else wants any.

Speak up if you would like one.

Also if anyone has any upclose pics of the alltrac turbo decal and the Gt-Four decal please send them to jeremy@southwestspeedworks.net

THanks

Interested Members
86turboswap 4 sets 2 Alltrac 2 GT-FOUR
Dracov
All-Trac Dude08 Door Decals
d1alltrac 2+ maybe
ChrisD
BoNkErZz
Redrkt01 2x
alistair 2x

86turboswap

The company I am going to have make them is Phoenix Graphics.

You guys seen the 2003+ Dodge Rumble Bee Trucks
Phoenix Graphics made the decals for Chrysler.

d1alltrac

I'd probably end up buying multiple sets of each depending on the price and timetable. The door decals have been on my wishlist for several years and I still can't decide which spoiler decals I want.

You should have several sets made and keep them in stock at your shop, or have the decal shop save the templates and have them available later. I have lots of important stuff I need to buy first and I don't want to miss out.

My camera isn't very high quality, but I can get you pics of the alltrac decals if you really need them. Pics of the door decals will probably be much harder to find.

86turboswap

I believe all the ST185 decals and emblems can still be bought from Toyota.
The ST165's can't. I am gonna provide the TOYOTA portion and a brand new CELICA decal straight from toyota so they have exactly the correct dimensions. Also they won't make them a 1 layer crappy decal like the sticker shops will cut you. They can keep the striped effect on the toyota and gtfour/alltrac decals and they will all have a clear layer like the originals and will have to be applied professionally using a OEM decal lubricant which will probably be provided. You'll apply the decal like you do tint and squeegee the lubricant out from behind the decal.

I'm going there today.

ChrisD

Jeremy, I have a full replica set of ST165 decals. They are exact to size, have the striped effect too. However they are the single layer decal that you mention.

Not sure if there is a way for me to help you out given the set that I have?

I am interested in a set also.

86turboswap

I just got back from their shop in Chandler. The owner wasn't in but Justin at the front desk was pretty helpful and said that they can take either high res images or preferably a stencil like the image below. I have the Factory decals for TOYOTA and CELICA. They said they take 3M Clear Vinyl the same type that toyota used and they screen print the stripes over the clear and die cut the clear. Justin said they can make exact replica's and there will be no possible way to tell the real ones from the reproduced ones, except the reproduced ones won't crack because they use a special spray protectant over the decal once it's finished.

He told me he's talking with the boss about it when he comes in and they'll work out pricing. I am gonna have them do them in all the colors. So instead of being stuck with only the gray, we can have the correct colors for those looking for the factory correct decals.

NEXT ON MY AGENDA IS TO GET THE IMSA DECALS REPRODUCED BY THEM.

GT-FOURdecal001.jpg

86turboswap

can you send me some HI-RES photos?
Justin told me to e-mail as many photos and stencils as possible of the GT-Four and Alltrac Turbo decals. If you could take a stencil just like the above image and send it to me in the mail that would be perfect. Since I have brand new CELICA and brand new Toyota Decals I don't need those.
Just the GT-FOUR and Alltrac Turbo Decals is what I need either actual decals, High res like 7+MP pics, or stencils.

PM me if you can send a stencil and I'll give you my address.