Another pink Celica

RafaCalde

atleast it's not an alltrac so we won't feel bad when we hunt the owner down, crucify them, and then burn em at the stake with their own car.

rrain3288

At first i was thinking ....."Oh it cant be that bad".....then i took to look ....and VOMITED......

LegacyofDan

RafaCalde":k5htxkoq said:
atleast it's not an alltrac so we won't feel bad when we hunt the owner down, crucify them, and then burn em at the stake with their own car.

how can u tell for certain that it is not?

GMan

pinkBL.jpg

pinkBR.jpg

pinkFR.jpg

yjkalltrac

Although still pink, this car looks way better than the other one.
How did you even come across that website? Awful, just plain awful.

RafaCalde

JDMness. that one i think is tastefully done. it's got the folding mirrors, sidemarked fenders, vented lights look good on it. that's just me though.

mike325ci

CMS-GT4":29pr9b42 said:
That whole page is an abomination.

wait, there's actually a bone-stock (well, at least looks like it externally) Lotus Exige on that page!! so glad the ricers didn't get to work on that car ><

edit: actually, i read the text and they got it wrong. they say it's an elise, but it's not. definitely an exige, and most likely an exige s (from the wheels and the body-colored rear wing). if an s, then their 0-60 times are off. anyways, i'm nitpicking now. i think there's a woman in the photo too, but she's blocking the view. :roll: