RC Vs EVO 1

GT4RC

One of my friends here in the lower mainland told me he doesnt have very many photos of his car, so we cleaned up the cars and went down to stanley park. After a couple hundred photos and 4 hours, here is what we turned out :)

IMG_4079.jpg

IMG_4076.jpg

IMG_4077.jpg

IMG_4086.jpg

IMG_4071.jpg

IMG_4065.jpg

IMG_4072.jpg

IMG_4074.jpg

IMG_4085.jpg

IMG_4093.jpg

IMG_4095.jpg

IMG_4097.jpg

IMG_4099.jpg

IMG_4107.jpg

IMG_4108.jpg

IMG_4110.jpg

IMG_4112.jpg

IMG_4094.jpg

IMG_4116.jpg

IMG_4119.jpg

IMG_4123.jpg

IMG_4127.jpg

IMG_4139.jpg

IMG_4164.jpg

IMG_4173.jpg

IMG_4189.jpg

IMG_4192.jpg

IMG_4196.jpg

IMG_4198.jpg

IMG_4199.jpg

IMG_4201.jpg

IMG_4202.jpg

IMG_4204.jpg

these were my first attempt at night shots, long exposure, or a ttripod of any kind. I have been trying for a couple weeks to get a working copy photoshop going, as I was going to copywrite a few but my desktop kicked it a week ago and I just said screw it. I'd have loved to clean up the super dark photos a bit, but what can ya do....

I took these the week before the ogopogo run.

Puffy

Both cars look great... love the old school EVO and the OZ ruotes are awesome.
Amazing how the RC shape was so ahead of its time.

darthripley

the pics are nice but can you resize them?
no offense, they are way too damn big ... took forever to load & i'm on a fiber connection :|

DudeMan

Your car is now my desktop background.

Most of them were actually too big to use though.

Great pictures.

darthripley

^ oh i have a widescreen display so not a prob for me but the pics need to be resized period and that's not "whining" as you call it.
not every single one needs to be a large wallpaper size inside of a thread.
not everyone has a large monitor, not everyone has a high speed internet connection.
no need to be disrespectful & no one said that pics weren't nice.
end of story.

___Scott___

Sorry, I didn't mean to anger my favorite moderator.

I didn't notice how long they took to download since I was distracted at the time, I just admired how nice they are.

darthripley

___Scott___":3uoaig7s said:
Sorry, I didn't mean to anger my favorite moderator.

I didn't notice how long they took to download since I was distracted at the time, I just admired how nice they are.

Not a problem. I was just having a crappy day & got frustrated at how badly my machine got bogged down.
No hard feelings whatsoever :)

The pics are real pretty - very artistic :)

shadowlife25

Those pictures are beautiful. :)

You have a good eye for angles, and I agree that the OZ routes look amazing on those 2 cars. Especially side by side. Wow!

Thank you for sharing.

-Mario

darryl_p

great photo's

was thinking from the background, that yellow sulphure pile... that must be vancouver... i'm from the uk, and yet remember seeing that when i spent 6 weeks in vancouver back in '03.

you have a great no. plate for your car. ;)

gt4tified

Awwwww....matching paint jobs & rims! How sweet! :p

The photos look great! I was looking forward to one with the RC's headlights up, but wth. Also, no engine bay shots?

I absolutely love how the waterfront looks.

GT4RC

I have internet again!

WOW thanks for all the compliments on the pics guys, glad you like em :)

Sorry for the sizes... They are much smaller than the originals, and I wanted to have really good copies on my photobucket... I would resize them but I really don't have the resources at the moment. My desktop died, and I uploaded these via my asus eee tethered to a blackberry on a 3g connection and left it overnight... took forever.

I've been thinking i need to start building a portfolio and such, but all my pics are cars... and a few nature/city shots.

again, thanks for the props :)

GT4RC

Sal":2gku6rqj said:
How does the Evo go up against the RC Glen?
the dyno the week later he put down 172hp/194tq and I put down 183hp/196tq. iIf from a stop, we're dead even by end of my first, he's half a car ahead by end of my second, a car ahead by end of third... and at that point 140kmh is a lil fast for an 80 zone. VERY close. If we're rolling in third and punch it we're dead even for a good while. They're geared quite differently. His is bone stock.
gt4tified":2gku6rqj said:
Awwwww....matching paint jobs & rims! How sweet! :p

The photos look great! I was looking forward to one with the RC's headlights up, but wth. Also, no engine bay shots?

I absolutely love how the waterfront looks.
There are quite a few things I wanted to add to this set, but we were racing the clock and only had about 45 mins of good daylight, most of the time spent was on the long exposures after sunset. the traffic was a little angry at us for the shots of us parked on an angle on the road, we kinda had a lane blocked for over an hour and had to time it juuuust right not to get a car in the background :shoots:
She's parked now for the winter but come spring there will be more to see :)