Took the CS down to the River...............

Brendan

100_0733.jpg

100_0734.jpg

100_0735.jpg

100_0736.jpg

100_0737.jpg

100_0738.jpg

100_0739.jpg

100_0740.jpg

100_0741.jpg

100_0742.jpg

100_0743.jpg

100_0744.jpg

100_0745.jpg

100_0746.jpg

100_0747.jpg

100_0748.jpg

100_0749.jpg

100_0750.jpg

100_0751.jpg

100_0752.jpg

100_0753.jpg

100_0754.jpg

100_0756.jpg

100_0757.jpg

100_0758.jpg

100_0759.jpg

100_0760.jpg

100_0761.jpg

100_0762.jpg

100_0763.jpg

100_0764.jpg

100_0765.jpg

deecee

for a minute i thought you were going to say you left the handbrake off and it rolled into the drink :lol:

nice pictures btw :)

Landon

and then you rallied it in the mud near by...? :( looking very nice man. nice job. usually don't like white on white, but your rocking it pretty well.

darthripley

it looks really clean except the shocker sticker ruins the whole car.
that shocker garbage is tasteless, immature & disrespectful.

Insanity-74

darthripley":1jzqso8h said:

Someone else who agrees with me :D I detest those god awful stickers.

Brendan...I`ve said it before and I`ll say it again........Please lose the sticker 8) :D

Brendan

darthripley":3o3pj97l said:

And naming your cars (and self) after fictional characters from a film accepted to be for geeks isn't immature? :roll:

Everyone's entitled to have there own opinion of things, tasteless? meh, disrespectful? only if you still live in the 1800's.

Considering it evolved there in the States (on cars anyway) as a symbol used by fast Jap/Import cars that embarrassed the supposed superior Muscle/domestic cars, hence "shocker", in races what's the issue?

Its no different to the 60's VW bugs (now commonly called "Cal look") that had "sorry 'bout that" on the rear wing as a similar taunt when they were doing the same thing, This is just updated to the 20th century, care to come live in it? It's great, steams only used for ironing now really and nostalgic fairs ;)

timmey

darthripley":1j4stq1f said:

I agree. You're like "wow, this is a clean, sophisticated, badass car" then you see the sticker and you're just like "oh....thats..childish".

Brendan":1j4stq1f said:
Everyone's entitled to have there own opinion of things, tasteless? meh, disrespectful? only if you still live in the 1800's.

Considering it evolved there in the States (on cars anyway) as a symbol used by fast Jap/Import cars that embarrassed the supposed superior Muscle/domestic cars, hence "shocker", in races what's the issue?

Its no different to the 60's VW bugs (now commonly called "Cal look") that had "sorry 'bout that" on the rear wing as a similar taunt when they were doing the same thing, This is just updated to the 20th century, care to come live in it? It's great, steams only used for ironing now really and nostalgic fairs Wink

This remark continues the childish theme. I struggle to find a valid point here. And no, VWs thing was not the same at all. Their thing was a friendly taunt that was in no way insulting or sexually suggestive.

When I see this sticker on cars I instantly think "dumbass".

Timmey

Insanity-74

The first picture is awesome and will definately be a header on one of the months for the GT4OC Calendar. :smokes:

guys...not worth getting so upset because of a sticker :shrug:

lumbercis

Lighten up people. It's car modding. It's not that serious.

Maybe he's indicating to passing females (males?) that he enjoys unusual digit-related extracurricular activities. :evil:

Brendan

timmey":15skayqy said:
darthripley":15skayqy said:

I agree. You're like "wow, this is a clean, sophisticated, badass car" then you see the sticker and you're just like "oh....thats..childish".

Really, what EXACTLY is childish? the fact I have a sticker on my car you don't like OR the fact you think it ruins the whole car? Thats like saying you wouldn't have sex with a really fit woman cause she has a spot on her face :roll:

This is childish:

lumbercis":15skayqy said:

Maybe he's indicating to passing females (males?) that he enjoys unusual digit-related extracurricular activities. :evil:

It just happens to be quite funny to ;) (females only though dude)

timmey":15skayqy said:
Brendan":15skayqy said:

Its no different to the 60's VW bugs (now commonly called "Cal look") that had "sorry 'bout that" on the rear wing as a similar taunt when they were doing the same thing, This is just updated to the 20th century, care to come live in it? It's great, steams only used for ironing now really and nostalgic fairs Wink

This remark continues the childish theme. I struggle to find a valid point here. And no, VWs thing was not the same at all. Their thing was a friendly taunt that was in no way insulting or sexually suggestive.

Timmey

You struggle to find a valid point and I'M the dumbass? Both "ideas" are "taunts" at the same thing and seeing as a taunt is being insulting by default, how can that be friendly?

Sexually suggestive? To a point I suppose, but its "the shocker" next time you get the chance stick a finger in "the poo" whilst you got "2 in the goo" and see if she's not shocked, bet she is, if she isn't get yourself down the sexual health clinic, know what I mean? ;)

timmey

Brendan":24qzce3l said:
timmey":24qzce3l said:
darthripley":24qzce3l said:

Really, what EXACTLY is childish? the fact I have a sticker on my car you don't like OR the fact you think it ruins the whole car? Thats like saying you wouldn't have sex with a really fit woman cause she has a spot on her face :roll:

This is childish:

lumbercis":24qzce3l said:

It just happens to be quite funny to ;) (females only though dude)

timmey":24qzce3l said:
Brendan":24qzce3l said:

Timmey

You struggle to find a valid point and I'M the dumbass? Both "ideas" are "taunts" at the same thing and seeing as a taunt is being insulting by default, how can that be friendly?

Sexually suggestive? To a point I suppose, but its "the shocker" next time you get the chance stick a finger in "the poo" whilst you got "2 in the goo" and see if she's not shocked, bet she is, if she isn't get yourself down the sexual health clinic, know what I mean? ;)

Ok,

Have fun with your thread. It seems there is no getting through.

Timmey

weedman

Hey does anyone know what rims these are? I have a white gt4 as well and this is the look ive been wanting!

Thanks!