KO RACING dissappointing customer service and poor business

so i order my gaskets last tuesday (or so i thought i did...) and apparently the guy who orders stuff was out of town... i couldnt get ahold of them for days.. :x when i did the lady on the other end was pretty rude and sarcastic with me and didnt seem to give a shit about my business... (i talked to her on saturday.. then monday..) she then told me that i wouldnt see my parts til tomarow... i dont understand how they run a business when they only have one fkin guy to order shit... :shrug: dispite the positive testimonials posted on their site, i refuse to believe the efficiency of their business....
am i the only one theyve done this to?
was it a fluke?
please bring a lil fire to my rant, or if possible, extinguish my anger...
\/ \/
i gave up trying to find reason that theyre still in business... :shrug:
/\ /\
k i gues that was a dick thing to say, i will admit... :?
im happy i got everything tho... but still i cant understand y there wasnt someone there to order my stuff.... or at least let me know so i could have brought my buisiness sumwhere else... i dno im jus discruntled.. :|

Sifu

Everyone's experience may differ. I'm just giving mine.

I purchased a turbo kit off an MR2 owner. It was a hybrid t3/t4 and needed to be shimmed. I gave that turbo to Kris and they re-shimmed her for clearance issues and purchased a 2.5 DP, Tial WG without any problems. It took a while but they informed me that before I sent it.

I am very happy with their service and if they were only closer I'd have them tune my Alltrac as well. I'll buy from them again...

Bought from them multiple times. Fast delivery and well boxed (expecially when shipping a metal head gasket across country). It is a husband and wife company. Planning to buy from them again.

saphtrac

I haven't purchased anything from KO yet. But when I called to inquiry if they had a part in stock that I could pick up localy, The lady on the phone seemed to be upset that she had to get out of her chair and ask someone if the part was in stock. Like the original poster said was was rude and didn't care about my buisness. I ended up passing because of that.

Kris, I have spoken to this guy via email. A very cool guy, cares about his buisness alot, always wanting to help out a fellow MR2 or Alltrac guy. Doesn't mind discussing future plans and how to go about them. Thumbs up to that guy.

GrpAGT4

Ive talked to him via email and he was always happy to help. Even when it involved buying what i needed elseware he was happy to give advise. If someone is happy to help even when they arnt going to make money out of you i think that is good buisness as now if i need anything they sell i will definitly buy from them based on his willingness to help.

mx6er2587

I traded some emails with lily and found her to be a bit rude after they had shipped a fitting priority when I had specified 1st class mail and they wanted to charge me the difference.

I ordered over $1000 worth of engine parts to rebuild my engine. Everything went amazing. Over a year after I ordered I finally finished putting the engine back together and I thought I got the wrong piece. I emailed them and about 2 days later he phoned me and confirmed that i had the right part and told me exactly how to work it. Awesome experience. Both of them have been very nice to me. :D