Arizona Check-in

importrcr13

Anyone other than myself & jPadilla from Arizona? I see lots of people from Souther CA, anywho I'm here

name: Joe

Ocupation: Direct Sales for communcations

Other:
Love cars, music(who doesn't) and i'm the biggest computer nerd you'll ever meet. ( maybe... )

cmonteiro1

Im in Phoenix (24st. and Chandler) and there a few guys in Prescott, and one guy in tucson that I know of. If you are around this weekend, we should try and get together. I haven't seen john in a bit. What alltrac you driivng?

rrain3288

im stuck here in tucson but my alltrac in in the process of being painted so its off the road for about 3 more weeks :(

rrain3288

im repainting super white, no picks yet but the car is in 100 pieces so iv got alot of reassembly and i still havent gotten a cs hood yet but with all luck i should have one in 2 weeks. then more reassembly lol .....and i dont have a clue how to post pics on this site ..lol

Daniel

I live in Avondale Az i jus bought a alltrac but got kinda screwed i might it for 3k an then two days later the head gasket went out an blowing white smoke so i have a alltrac that i cant drive.....But its a 91 an its clean busted rims an crome over lays on fenders but other then that its clean!!! But going to buy a TRD head gasket an new water pump an get the head milled jus in case. But hit me up everyone all the facts you can give me would be awsome

ghoko14

hey whats up guys im in south phoenix ( 7th ave and baseline)
i have a black 88 st165...paint kinda rough but im trying to get into the rally scene so good by looks haha hello mud flaps....maybe we should try to set-up a all-trac meet...everybody can meet, talk about whos got the better all-trac lol j/k maybe just compare....well lets try to set-up some thing fellas....

Daniel

whats up dude you dont live to far from my work, 51st ave an southern in laveen at the chevron you should swing by tommrow any time between the hours of 2-10pm

ghoko14

hey whats up daniel,

sorry i didnt have a chance to come through.....whats days do you work?
is your all-trac up and running and do you drive it to work? i stopped by yesterday to pump gas around 7pm and didnt see an all-trac....

Daniel

no dude i got fried last week went to jail then got less then 24 hours later an thenfound out i didnt have a job but no im trying to get the head off but its a pain in the ass i need help

cmonteiro1

1991 Red ST185. Live out I ahwatukee. 602 803 9949. Hit me up if you guys want to get together. There are a few people up in prescott area and one 185 down in tucson that I know of.