my saturday morning commute at 9am

Mafix

wtf1.jpg

wtf2.jpg

got home, shoveled 2 feet of snow so far and we are getting about 4" an hour. the snow beside my deck is over 4 feet thick. this is the most snow i've ever seen.

LegacyofDan

i loved driving in it though...i didnt get stuck once!...thou...i got a disorderly conduct for driving somewhere, in it. ugh.

edv-tek

Willy, you just must hate me for driving my All-trac Previa thoughout that weekend with plenty of ground clearance. Well that's too bad. Say if you want to race in a quarter mile in the snow against a family van? I know, I know....-ed

Mafix

not only are you driving an AWD vehicle which i am not a fan of. you are also driving a previa. i get this bad taste in my mouth just thinking of those. so the only thing that could bastardize that vehicle more is the supercharger. got one?

edv-tek

Yup got the supercharger, (6lbs of boost with No lag) with the dry sump oil system. And No this isn't a bastard car that has had the engine changed. I hope Eric is not spanking you much in my old AWD...

Mafix

only from a dig!

good old e153 case cracking issue i believe. going to switch all the gears into a e151 case and get a quaife diff.