Need a Job in NorCal? EMS/ Nemesis expert need in Hayward

monkey8oi

What's up Henry?? Finally finished the st185??

Klue - can you tune for the nemesis without the vehicle?? If so, i'd like to get something done also. I'm around the same area as 1badgt4.

klue

No, Only proper way to tune is to get on the dyno.
I may however be able to find some flaws in the map as to why its not starting, or compare it to a map that I know works.

If you both want to have the cars tuned I can fly down there to do it.

alltracshoak

i know someone who can do tune nemesis..hes here local to me ofcourse..let me know if you two want a tune..i text him already and he said let him know when and where..as for price if he charges,ill ask him..

monkey8oi

klue - appreciate the offer.. I'd like to get my car tuned asap.. not really sure if Henry (1badgt4) is ready with his car.. also sounds like Zang (alltracshoak) might have someone local.. If that doesn't work out, i might just take u up on that offer.. There's actually a couple of cars that need to be tuned soon as they're done with some minor things.. I'll let you know if all else fails..

alltracshoak - Yeah, i'm looking to get my nemesis tuned asap... Does he work for a specific shop?? A better question is, does he have an awd dyno?? Let me know where he's comfortable doing the tune, when he's free, and how much it's going to cost to get two maps tuned?? One for E85 gas and one for 91 octane.. I hear you're going to roll out to the Wekfest car show in Japantown coming up in Feb.. u registered yet??