Non-Alltrac bad ass cars

CSAlltrac

NissanSkyline901":33ygtelh said:
I feel like I may be one of the very few people who shares the love for slammed hondas and all that stuff. I drive a slammed accord wagon with 0offset xxr 002's myself. I check hellaflush and stanceworks every day. :lol:

I dont expect everyone to like it but thats what makes the car community so great. People liking different things and trying things out.

BTW...Im gonna be out in the Avondale/Phoenix area from the 9th-23rd. If you are in that area in between that time lemme know. I really want to try and get my camera going again because I cant do much car photo wise when the snow is coming down here in Ohio. I met up with Courtney at the Modified Magazine event last time I was out there.

Here are some of my shots by the way:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mishproductions/sets/72157616515969233/
All the shots up until the white RX7 were with my old point n shoot camera. I have a pentax DSLR now.
Im down to do whatever, it would be cool to hang out when you were here. Maybe go to the pavillions or something, I would have met you on the modified meet but I wasnt able to go to the track day, but I was at the dyno shootout bolting all the cars onto the hubs.....that was a real fun day.

smog7

good idea for a thread.. I tried it a while back but it took a shit. less chit chat more pictures!

and that car is an ultima gtr

DRP_4a_small.jpg

002.jpg

Prid_075.jpg

317265157_f55df6d5f9_o.jpg

286855917_2a4040d932_b.jpg

286856271_b950469803_o.jpg

2326766802_7d57cdbcbe_o.jpg

2326767654_3e50f49198_o.jpg

2325950557_186a788fde_o.jpg

east-african-1.jpg

martin.jpg

and just because I really want an ap1 s2k
IMG_5839r.jpg

IMG_5842r.jpg

LegacyofDan

i just know its not the style or tastes of a few very verbal people here. no offense to them. and generally when someone doesn't like another persons tastes in the internet world you get flamed :)

CelicaAllTrac92

So, riding on the inner half of your tires and replacing them and/or rotating them every 500 miles is popular these days? :withstupid: I don't get it. It's too much for performance reasons, and it just looks stupid. I equate it to wearing your pants down around your knees.

Case in point:
SCWEET7.jpg

SleepingTurbo

its the whole hellaflush movement. its huge in chicago, and surrounding areas, and its headed by the risky devils and that whole crowd. i personally enjoy seeing cars slammed and stretched to fit awesome tire and rim combo. it puts a smile on my face. and alot of these people have very little if anything done to their cars performance wise. many do it for the looks.

zero06

its the whole hellaflush movement. its huge in chicago, and surrounding areas, and its headed by the risky devils and that whole crowd. i personally enjoy seeing cars slammed and stretched to fit awesome tire and rim combo. it puts a smile on my face. and alot of these people have very little if anything done to their cars performance wise. many do it for the looks.

:lol: and alot of those FIBs come up here from chicago and youll see fenders, bumpers and skirts lining our major hwys here in milwaukee. Its hilarious when they try to race.

smog7

less talk more pictures. new rule, if your post does not contain a picture it will be deleted!

d03_21588225.jpg

dakar.jpg

4182333580_ded42cbd41_o.jpg

4192026204_72da842822_b.jpg

s1385.jpg

_MG_7173resized.jpg

anymore pictures of that "junkedsilvia?"