brandontoyota?

bloodMoney

Has anybody else heard anything from this guy? I PP'd him 80bux for a set of 6gen headlights and I got ONE PM after the new year saying that he would be shipping them out, but I got no tracking # and now I'm not getting any responses....

Please post if you have bought something from him and how the transaction went.

Brandon: If you are reading this, you need to respond to my PM's or refund my money.

~Chris

bloodMoney

Just got the package today and everything looks to be in order.

The lack of communication is my only complaint.

~Chris

XIII

i've purchased with him too...
i sent money prolly a month so giving it time to pass customs everyhting went well in a timely manner.
there was a lack of communication but lets say "he was on vacation" lol
A+

mike325ci

Another +1 for brandontoyota
Transaction: Apex'i AVC-R -- viewtopic.php?p=359951#p359951

I sent payment on Friday, I got it on Monday morning (granted, we live in the same state...). It was packed very very thoroughly with lots of bubble wrap inside and outside-- puts Amazon.com to shame!

He was very quick to reply and communicate via PMs - and also offered to help with the installation/setup of the AVC-R. Great guy~! Thanks!

Terracar

And another great transaction with Brandon.

Purchased an ECU and received it well packaged and promptly. Thank you again!

-Terracar

+1 more for Brandon. Ordered a tmic & EManage blue & he shipped it out the same day I completed payment. Mind you, we do text back & forth, so I didn't use the pm's on here, but amazing service nonetheless. My EManage was also highly bubble wrapped & would have survived a fall out of an airplane, too.