Feeler FS: ALL MY CARS

gts35551

hey everyone, ive been thinking bout selling all my cars. the reason, moving on to better things. i have another project on the way, and i need a newer daily driver. these cars have been good to me, but having 4 cars with another project, and still living with my parents does not work very well. please note, all these cars are highly recommended for the "mechanically inclined." they are old, and do need a little bit more than usual tlc. so here's whats on the driveway.

1992 Red Celica Alltrac
197k miles, clean title, everything works, cold ac, cruise control, power windows. for sure, it needs a new paint job. it has a rebuilt 3s at 125k, trd head gasket, jdm ecu, ct26 46 trim, 3 inch dp, mbc @ 15lbs. act clutch. does not burn oil, passes smog easily with "both" cats. tranny shifts are smooth. no awd burnouts done on this one. i made the option for switching between straight pipe and a magnaflow muffler. its on a fresh suspension, trd rally springs all around, gr2's up front, fresh stocks in the back. it has a whiteline rear swaybar and strutbar. the wheels are 17 x 9 sportmax 050's on falken 452's 235/40's. i had an accident with a wall to the front right about a couple years ago, which the control arm was bent. that of course has been resolved and alignment is straight. no odd tire wear, just the usual from fun runs. it has a flat back rc bumper bought new. inside, i have a premier head unit, autometer boost gauge. front seats are worn, but still comfortable. it has been my baby since 2002, bought from a used car dealership. i have an extra st205 tranny, extra wheel with the current set, and a set of ksport coilovers. the cons: i took it up to big bear last week, and noticed the temp starting to rise. i havent taken a look at this problem yet, but it is due for a coolant flush. thermostat is new and radiator is couple years old, though im using a stock 5s radiator.
DSCF5850.jpg

DSCF6865.jpg

1988 Red MK1 S/C chassis with a 3s swap, aka MK1.5
176k miles, clean title, purchased from rino about 3 or so years ago. This is a STREET LEGAL swap. it has the official sticker in the engine bay, with 3s vacuum diagram stickers. the 3sgte was "reinstalled" by jeevey a couple months ago. redone wiring harness, jdm ecu, fresh polyurethane mounts. passes smog easily, again with "both" cats. running on stock boost, ct26 50 trim, 3 inch dp with secondary cat, straight pipe. a/c components are removed. tranny is non lsd. shifts are smooth. suspension, not sure exactly what it is, but been told eibachs with tokico illuminas. mk2 sway bar in the rear. it has a one day paint job about 2 years old, of course its not perfect. there are 3 sets of wheels to choose from, it does has some surface rust from its previous time from the midwest. its been pretty good to me. jeevey gave this one a healthy strong motor. no oil burning, no overheating, boosts strong. inside, autometer boost gauge, momo steering wheel, sony head unit with ipod connection.
DSCF6866.jpg

CP2_0384.jpg

1989 Grey MK1 S/C
225k miles, found this one at pomona u pic u save on mission almost a year ago. it has a salvage title due to it being labled as scrap from the junkyard. all that needed to be fixed according to them was the fuel pump. this car was one i definitely had to save. it was a virgin when i saw it. never been modified. timing belt is still new. does not burn oil. runs perfect. tranny is a little stiff in the morning, but is smooth once warmed up. it has near perfect interior. seats have no tears. a/c still runs cold. no rust. all power accessories work. windows, power locks. i did have to install new shocks n springs, so its on eibachs with tokico blue's. it has a new hks muffler purchased from reyperf. my dad had a minor fender bender in the rain, both fenders and hood are replaced, chassis is still straight. i did not have to pull or bend anything to install the new fenders. this car will need a new paint job. like my other mk1, i do have 3 sets of wheels you can choose from.
DSCF6704-1.jpg

Im looking to get around 12k for all the cars, $4000 for the celica, $5500 for the mk1.5, $3000 for the mk1 s/c. i'm not in a rush to sell them, just seeing what you guys have to offer, so please comment...need more pics or info of anything, lemme know...

gts35551

im planning something with 4 doors. maybe an 01 to 04 ls430 or a second gen 4 door m3. i also have another mk1.5 in the making...

theres other options, like supercharging my srunner, or getting an s2k, then s/c that too...

got any ideas?

Toxygene

gts35551":1jnpuaat said:
im planning something with 4 doors. maybe an 01 to 04 ls430 or a second gen 4 door m3. i also have another mk1.5 in the making...

theres other options, like supercharging my srunner, or getting an s2k, then s/c that too...

got any ideas?

I have a great idea for you.

Get a Camry. Then get the Aurion TRD Supercharger and ECU. The Aurion is sold from the Factory with the TRD Supercharger so the ECU is already setup for boost. Plus it's on the exact same chassis as the Camry. Only difference is the body kit and front fenders and hood. Kind of like a CS Alltrac.
Toyota_TRD_Aurion_1.jpg

Toyota_TRD_Aurion_2.jpg

Either way. You will be missed Steven. Oh, and don't get a Bimmer.. you're not a prick like most who own them are.

It's too bad I'm in a slump right now otherwise, I would have picked up either the MK1.5 or the Alltrac... ahh well...

stevo27

so the Alltrac should have no problem making the drive up to the great white north lol calgary alberta canada

gts35551

wizzards581":1g5flfsk said:
off topic but how did u get the front oem mud flaps to fit? did u remove the bottom piece to use the flaps?

i got gt mudflaps at the junkyard. i think on all of them, only one screw or bolt matched up. the rest i had to make custom attachments. i didnt have to take out anything.

stevo27":1g5flfsk said:
so the Alltrac should have no problem making the drive up to the great white north lol calgary alberta canada

until the climbing temperature gauge on long trips is resolved, i would say no. i believe its a simple fix, but i havent looked at it yet. around town, its been good so far.

gts35551

almost one year update, if someone wants both my alltrac and the mk1.5 for 7k, lemme know. theyre not perfect anymore. ill post up details later.

gts35551

alltracshoak":d9uhke21 said:
how about the rims :) trade plus cash :D

maybe, theyd look deadly on a black car. i was planning on putting them on my moms camry. if they dont fit, ill consider it.

Sifu

Ahem... How much for the MR2 1.5 (can't afford it but it may help your sale)? I'd offer a trade but you apparently already have 2 AW11s as well... :p

gts35551

Sifu":osnfsb3m said:
Ahem... How much for the MR2 1.5 (can't afford it but it may help your sale)? I'd offer a trade but you apparently already have 2 AW11s as well... :p

make a reasonable offer. im going on vacation and i have another mr2 project in progress.

Sifu

I'd offer you two running AW11s because I don't have the space for them and maybe with some other parts. But I assume you're out of space too. The white one is immaculate for a Midwest car. The blue one is getting restored. Both are running and I have a pretty large stockpile of parts for them as well as my ST185...

I really was wondering what you want for the price because not many people would take a trade for a 1.5. I'm going back to college for another degree so money for me is tight and I wouldn't be able to make a reasonable offer because it would offend you...

Toxygene

Looks like I will be employed again soon. What is the status of these cars? I might want to pick up a daily driver.