Original vs FRP comparison
PICT2711.jpg

PICT2712.jpg

rusted original

missionary position
PICT2702.jpg

installed and gasket'd
IMG00166.jpg

The install takes LITERALLY 5 minutes. I can walk you through it with your purchase.
The price is 200 bucks, if your in canada I will pay half the shipping for you.

Easily shave 10-15 lbs off the TOP of the car.

LegacyofDan

are yours car wash safe? and actually been tested in a car wash.........................

for real question. dont laugh. i have a fiberglass replica. and its not car wash safe, i didnt know that when i bought it...and car washed it.....i got wet ....as did 90% of the front interior of my red alltrac. :|

klue

shadowlife25":1hgj643t said:
So you are a site vendor now Klue?
what gives you that impression?

I have not tested it in a car wash, and I dont plan to. This product is made to save weight and I dont think It would be a good idea to have it high pressure blasted or blown by the drying turbines used in most touch-less car washes.

I have driving in today in freezing rain and had no issues with leaks, mind you my car has a good gasket and all the drain holes are working correctly. The panel fits and looks like stock once you put the interior peices back on but it is not steal, its at least 1/4 the weight of the original panel and with that weight differences the structure looses some strength.

trdcelicagts

I got a few questions, is the entire panel made of FG or just the outer skin? Will this involve me using any part of my old sunroof panel to fit? Does the panel come finished ie. painted or will there be filling, sanding and prepping for paint needed before installation?

klue

Great questions.
Yes the Entire panel is fibre reinforced plastic. Thus is strong, very light, and reasonable price.
You do need your old sunroof gasket, And I needed some washers to get the sunroof level.

The panel is NOT painted, its prepped with the resin primer.