88 ALLTRAC + PARTS

smc252

After being laid off recently, the time has come for a garage sale. I am trying to keep my 86 gts project car, but this means my 88 alltrac and all accessories must go.

I'll sell the whole car w/o engine/tranny for $500 if someone wants it. Also have a ported and polished 1st gen head, axels...etc Let me know what you are looking for, I've got TONS of alltrac parts. I have a used ct-26, with no shaft-play, a sightly used t3/to4e 60-trim and a 60-1/t3 hybrid turbo for sale. The two t3 turbos will need new copper bearings ($9 on ebay) but they are brand new.

Also have low-mile 1uz-fe 4.0L V8, brand new EATON M112 blower, has literally zero miles.

smc252

Red celica: I'll get pics and yes I have the hatch cover.

Also selling my 86 gt30r 3sgte celica in the for sale section.

LegacyofDan

i dont have the money for performance goodies, just yet but this may be something of interest in the future when i have money, but my question is how much are you looking to get for that ported and polished head?

Rugburn

I'm kinda looking for a bunch of stuff.. like the center console lid, and the lumbar support switch, and a shift boot that's not too torn up (anything's better than the one I have). Any of these things gettable?

Shipping is 80020, if you have any of these things, I'll buy them all.

ZeroTrac

I'm interested in the car (shell). Can you either PM or post up some pictures. How many miles on the chassis? Condition (rust/paint/dents)? Thanks!

James1

I need the following parts to pass the California Smog emissions test. The car passes the smog part but without these parts it won't pass the idle test and visual part of the test. Can you help me out?

A/C Actuator #8860620060

Accelerator Idle up Activator Diaphragm #88606-20060

Please contact me at: jlebaron1@msn.com if you can help.

Thanks

James1

Do you have a Accelerator Idle up Activator Diaphragm #88606-20060?

I need it to pass the California smog test to register the car.