Southwest Speedworks (My new shop) Pics as promised.

86turboswap

I think that's just something funny with the way the light is reflecting from the flash. When you look in the coolant jackets with the naked eye they are grayish color, there is some very hard scale in the coolant jackets that won't come off, even after being Vatted twice. Maybe the flash is reflecting the small bits of scale.

cmonteiro1

Hey,

Myself and another trac are going to be heading down to tucson on Sunday for IFO. Let me know if your around or if you're going to be heading down. Be cool to swing through the shop and check you out. Car is leaking oil, so might not be driving it, but we will see.

rrain3288

WHAT WHAT tracs coming down to tucson??????? why the hell do you pick the one week im out of town......i dont get back till monday. but what was the plans?

rrain3288

Im in Nebraska coming back some isnt really a option lol it sucks tho i would really like to see what my trac can do ......w/o a speeding ticket lol

86turboswap

Sorry guys I was in Nassau, Bahamas that week.

I just installed my new lift and several thousands of $'s worth of equipment at the shop.
I'm going to be opening up soon. I will post a grand opening when I am ready

ToySlider

Nice looking shop, next time i'm in pheonix/scottsdale visiting family i'm going to have try to swing by and check it out.