BRD st185 hoping for 400bhp now mapped at 397bhp 370ft/lbs

gt4tified

Just taking a second look at the pics and wondering why you kept the faux headlight cover trim with a now REAL cf cover? Would it have not been easier for the folks who made it to construct a 1-piece including the trim?

Anyway, could you let me know the price of those covers (plain one, not vented) in both cf as well as fibreglass? Thanks.

mixer72

gt4tified":2ekqfacv said:
Just taking a second look at the pics and wondering why you kept the faux headlight cover trim with a now REAL cf cover? Would it have not been easier for the folks who made it to construct a 1-piece including the trim?

Anyway, could you let me know the price of those covers (plain one, not vented) in both cf as well as fibreglass? Thanks.

ill find out the price for you mate ) and as for the headlight cover trim this was the easyest way to make them :)

mixer72

hi Gary i just sen him a pm and about about it and gave him the link to this site so thst should sort things out for them :)

mixer72

just fitted the other cover looks nice and a lot lighter

13032010057.jpg

13032010056.jpg

13032010055.jpg

13032010058.jpg

now all i have goto do if fit the new fule set up and its off for remap :)

a few bit to be fited
13032010059.jpg

SARD regulator
13032010060.jpg

Inline pressure gauge
13032010061.jpg

some pipeing addaptors
13032010062.jpg

SARD 800cc injectors
13032010063.jpg

13032010064.jpg

8mm bourd out dule fed fule rail with injectors fitted
13032010065.jpg

13032010066.jpg

mixer72

the fuel line is steel braded hi pressure injectotin hose witch is stronger then the stock fuel line's will be fine

Mafix

i've seen dozens of cars burn to the ground from this stuff. i can only suggest the correct way of going about this. it's your car.

klue

100% agree with mafix.

saying that its "fine" for fuel is bullshit, maybe your willing to take that chance with your ride, and your life but not me.
at the very least you need auto lock barbs

mixer72

i know what you are saying but i have TEFLON Fuel Hose Clamp that i will be using to clamp the fuel line to every thing i wont just be relying on the barbs as that would be just silly, , but if you look at the stock fuel set up that is all thay have done is clamps over the pipeing witch is over a bevelld pipe

Mafix

i'm really not trying to be a dick but...
if you are fooled into believing that your pretty hose clamp is anything more than that...
you steel braided fuel line has your ignition wires sitting on it...
why in gods name is there a "y" in your lines...

this is a perfect candidate for a fire my friend. again i'm not trying to sound rude, and your car is pretty sweet and unique, but this is not something to half ass with. it's god to do the work yourself and kudos for that but if your car burns to the ground because of it then all your hard work will be lost.

mixer72

its ok mate all help is good :) there is a Y in the pipe coz i have now a duel feed to the fuel rail, and as for the clamps thay are propeer fuel clamp yes thay have nice ends on them but thay are ment for fuel pipe and as i have said the stock set up is only held together with fuel clamps and that isent even steel braided i could of just run with the stock fuel set up bit it is only ruber pipeing and clamps, as for the ignition wires sitting on it iwill be reroughting the other fuel line so it goes round the back and thay will be sleved in that heat sleve you can get for fuel line, what you you recomend for the fuel clamps and fuel line? all advive is good to here :)

Mafix

it's not the line that is the issue (as long as it is rated for fuel injection). it's the conenctions. but for the most part yes that stuff you posted.