Rally America Wellsboro PA NOW WITH OVER 400 PICS

88gt4DE

Interested for sure ... thats not nearly as bad as i thought. When eric was talking about it I thought it was out Pittsburgh way ...

LegacyofDan

its still an easy 4 hour drive from my place.... :| ....i mean over all its not bad...but still is something where you gotta check all the little things before you go...or make it a trailer princess like i did for our last meet :evil:

97JZA80

88gt4DE":ve75zwej said:
Interested for sure ... thats not nearly as bad as i thought. When eric was talking about it I thought it was out Pittsburgh way ...

Its no big deal, been camping in wellsboro twice now...not a bad drive for us....fkn place has some annoying bugs in the summer. :shoots:

Droptop93

My wife and I are going to go. In my convertible 5th Gen
, is lodging info posted anywhere yet?I don't want to make 2 6.5 hour trips a day lol

LegacyofDan

Droptop93":106wzc4e said:
is lodging info posted anywhere yet?I don't want to make 2 6.5 hour trips a day lol

haha i dont blame ya, but if you look at this link :
http://www.stpr.org/
and then go to Wellsboro Area Information
you will have information on lodging there.

personally i have a truck friend that is interested in coming, so i may just sleep in her bed. saves me money and its summer time, and adds to the adventure of it all lol

and actually my friend rob(some of you met already the guy that crashed the cart and was thrown out of it and had the ambulance called on him last meet) probably would probably be interested in coming too, and he has a truck with a large truck bed as well.

LegacyofDan

Awesome guys, this meet should def turn out to be one that is remembered for sometime!

Also i have created a meet before hand to this one, so that we can sorta plan out this rally america one and help everyone out if anyone is have trouble with their alltrac's
Check it out guys:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=37254

97JZA80

Dammit, Im out...I leave for vacation the following Monday, 7th. Oh well next time, I really want to get to one of these things too. The snow vids that got put up from the last one looked sweet....

LegacyofDan

oh man that sucks well at least on a positive note you and rob were able to make one meet this year with your tracs...plus we probably(hopefully) will have another later on in the year. :)

Mafix

well the dragon is out for me. the road will be closed this year. everyone still going to the meet there? if not, let's get something going dan!

LegacyofDan

this meet is early june, the pagoda one was going to be sometime in early may...i am for sure going to Rally America, Alltrac or not, i will walk there if i must, i am not going to miss it this time lol. as for the pagoda one, that one basically got cancelled due to a lack of interest since of the dragon meet that i forgot about lol.

88gt4DE

Dewd , I blocked out that weekend and time frame ... ill meet up with ya somewhere ... could be a guy and chic day since weather will be nicer ...