*** C/S Bumpers to be discontinued ***

Gary ST165

have you tried Toyota yet?
athousandleaves":3glelckz said:
Just to put this thread back on topic...

Picked up my RC/CS bumper today and my friend at Toyota told me it was the LAST ONE in Canada and that there are only TWO bumpers left in the Toyota stock house in California.

nate84

I just checked my computer here at work and it shows 4 left in the country. make that 3...i just ordered another lol

athousandleaves

I guess the Canadian system isn't 100% correct as to the remaining US stock; however there for sure are none left in Canada.

Also I'd only recommend swapping in the aluminum bumper support over the stock crash bar if you're turning your car into a track only car that actually needs the weight savings. For those of you that got the aluminum stock with your RC/CS... DRIVE CAREFULLY PLEASE! :cry:

RedCelicaTRD

Called Toyota today, there are four left in the United States and two left in Japan (this is just the bumper cover itself, not the grilles or reinforcements). However, the person I talked to said as far as he can tell there is no inidcation they will be discontinued any time soon and they should be making more when current stock runs out.

Greg_Canada

athousandleaves":h7k44bch said:
I guess the Canadian system isn't 100% correct as to the remaining US stock; however there for sure are none left in Canada.

Also I'd only recommend swapping in the aluminum bumper support over the stock crash bar if you're turning your car into a track only car that actually needs the weight savings. For those of you that got the aluminum stock with your RC/CS... DRIVE CAREFULLY PLEASE! :cry:
Will the RC bumpers fit over the stock bar?

Terracar

Yes the RC cover will fit over the stock crash bar with the small nubs trimmed for the grille IIRC. There is a write on Celicatech.

-Terracar