Alltrac meet with the supra guys? Annual?

Hotrodhendrix

Not sure of the exact date but its in March some time in Houston I think... Anyone interested in having our meets within theres?

We dont have many people for our own meets so these huge supra meets should be a good way to do an annual get together.

Just an idear.

pyrokatana

did you ever do this meet? i'm trying to find other alltrac owners in dallas, just moved from denver in january.

pyrokatana

bah, out in the sticks man...
I may have been in that area-ish a few weeks back. Met up with a buddy to get some ohsogreasy BooRay's Cajun grub. good times, goood times.

If you're ever in the dallas area PM me, man! itd be nice to see another alltrac in the area.

Hotrodhendrix

Im stuck with my VR4 for now but the alltrac will be on the operation table once again soon. Its not to bad though... I hung with a 2008 Shebly mustang the other day and im still on low boost. 8)

WarTowels

I will be taking my what seems like my annual visit to DFW around July 14th, would love to get together with you guys. I'll most likely be staying in DFW for a week.

Maybe we can get Joe and Keri in on a meet as well.

Course, I won't have my alltrac. :wink:

-Greg

darthripley

we should be able to swing that & bring Vadar out.
not many nice twisty roads to drive up here but we have a good time nonetheless. :wink:

Mixmaster maybe you can get idol with the 165 to come up since he's in Austin ... not sure if d1 can bring out a 165 or not.

Not sure if Mike (Nitro) could maybe come up from San Antonio.
Come the fall when it's cooler I want to plan a Hill Country run so we can do the 3 Sisters & some other really fun stuff - I know Mike will meet up with us then.