my new st165 :) 2nd all-trac

alltracst185

So this is what i picked up this weekend. It's a 88 all-trac with 151k on the body and 30ish k on a jdm swap. It has a rare Euroform body kit and intrax drop springs, other than that is's all stock :) I need rear spacers for the back, my old wheels from my st185 don't fit in the rear with out them. Here are the pics enjoy!!

013-1.jpg

note: the rears are just placed in there for the look..haha

015-1.jpg

had to jump her, think it needs an alt.

alltracst185

Thanks! ya it does need a little tlc but, i'm going to give it to her. She needs some sort of interior re-do or replacement and some body work. It runs very good besides it needing a alternator. It feels good owning two all-tracs :D

LegacyofDan

NissanSkyline901":2lam8hx8 said:
That toyota emblem needs to come off the front bumper though.
+1

Will need some TLC, you have a very rare bumper cover there bud, but nice to see that there is several people out there crazy enough to own more than one of these things lol!

alltracst185

LegacyofDan":21p808mm said:
NissanSkyline901":21p808mm said:
That toyota emblem needs to come off the front bumper though.
+1

Will need some TLC, you have a very rare bumper cover there bud, but nice to see that there is several people out there crazy enough to own more than one of these things lol!
oh..I thought it was the whole kit :shrug: i don't know much about the 165's but i guess i will find out..at least if my 185 isn't done by the csp meet i can bring this. :D

alltracst185

anyone have a used alternator for a st165 they want to sell cheap? The one in my 165 is dead :shoots: also if anyone has or knows where to source some spacers for the rear i'm in need of those also. Thanks!

alltracst185

Good news, there was a spare alt in the trunk area so i brought it to get tested and it was good :D ..now i just have to install these racing seats that have been sitting in my garage for 2 years..lol. I plan to have this up and running good today so i can drive it tomorrow :p oh and got some new wheels for now till i get spacers for the rear. pics to come later on..