DE , NJ , PA , MD Aug 22nd Loch Raven Reservoir , MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

88gt4DE

Alright guys .. its been long enough ... lets plan a day we can all actually make it. Maybe change of direction and meet somewhere south of the Delaware line ...

Attending ....

88gt4de - y
97jza80 - y
Legancyofdan - y
Mafix - y
Lamont - y
Esracing - y
Wicked Toys - y
Alternate.eago - y
89celicagt - y

97JZA80

Sounds good I need to make a meet again...does anyone know of any upcoming events we could align it with?

LegacyofDan

LoL... :lol: ...i have two operational alltracs at the moment...so yeah i can def make it. plus i have AC, woo!

sooo where do you guys wanna meet up at? ideas?

LegacyofDan

yeah i am honest to god bored of sonic, need something new :p...and scenic for epic pics!

come on avi and/or eric and/or kevin and/or willie!!

LegacyofDan

yeah thats a good idea rob, like an old covered bridge would be great, with summer foliage(sp)...would be awesome pics!

and i suspect that none of the other guys are aware of this thread... :doh:

alternate.eago

I could go for a meet. Hopefully I'll be able to get the new radiator & rear sway in the trac this weekend, if that fixes my overheating issue I'll be good for whatever!

alternate.eago

LegacyofDan":1d397wx4 said:
your still having over heating issues? ouch man...that blows...hope you can get that worked out!!
Order an ASI Rad, it showed up, but I haven't had a chance to install it yet..

Then I need to check my Radiator fans to make sure everything is ok with them...

I really need to copy my project thread over to this site...

/derail:

Kent Island would be cool, have a specific place in mind?

LegacyofDan

well since you have no made a meet yet, lets say once you feel confident that phoenix can make the drive, and when rob finishes his rear struts...

Status
Not open for further replies.