First pics of my '90 st185

white91

Hello. I never really made an introduction but I have always lurked even before I bought my st185. I used to have a t3/to4e '91 MR2T and a '01 MR2 Spyder so I am pretty familiar with older Toyotas. I've had it for about 5 months now and it's finally somewhat picture worthy. I've had to fix alot on it since I bought it in such bad shape. The gauge cluster says 93,000 miles, however, the speedo hasn't worked since 2000. (I replaced the middle cable and it worked for 1500 miles then stopped working again :( )

Pretty much still stock. It just has TRD struts and springs, taillights from a 92 JDM GT-four, and OZ Route wheels. 15x7 ET40. Waiting on spacers for the rear.
My near-future plans are an RC swap and to fix rust. The driver's side swaybar bracket is completely rusted off of the body... Anyway, here are pics!

P.S. I am aware the rear turbo badge is in the wrong spot, haha

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

Sorry about the terrible iPhone pics.. I realized my digicam was broken after I washed/waxed it but couldn't waste the opportunity for pics. :)

white91

Thanks alot for the comments guys. The wheels are a little rough. I plan on getting them powdercoated over the winter with new decals and clear coat.

Droptop93

Looks awesome, even better in person I saw you on conut st a couple weeks ago but i was with my wife, wanted to stop at the sunoco and say hi but she wouldnt let me(she was driving her car) and we had food for the kids with us. pm me so you can get my info and we can hook up, or ask blake.

your car had more head turns than creams evo.....

white91

Yea, kinda pricey but I was on a time budget and couldn't find any used. I got the aluminum bumper beam also. It should be running (hopefully) tomorrow or sunday.

Droptop93

Awesome! I wanna ride....mine is sitting in the garage with an empty gas tank and a dead battery....I wanna drive it so bad. It been like2 weeks since I've been in it. Lol. I really wanna see yours up close. Btw maumee bay meet is sept 11 &12th.

On a side note I get a decent discount at jim white......just thorowing it out there.

Darkstar20999

i was wondering doin the swap to usein the wta innercooler with the stock alltrac hood dose it close???? im doin the rc swap on my alltrac and was wondering if the wta fits under there of i would have to get the gt4 hood

UndaGrwnD

it should fit, i got an RC swap also in my ST182...and the hood close's normally....so the gt4 hood should close normall.

white91

I don't have my hood back on quite yet but I believe you just have to remove the rubber scoop bellow that seals to the stock ATA IC for it to fit properly. I'll let you know when I get that far.