NW Ohio Meet, 2-zero 1-zero

austin.c

So I held a meet last year, short notice, and late in the season. I learned a few things, and thanks to all who came to brave the cold weather.
This year the meet will be September 11 & 12. Similar to last year.
Saturday morning we will all meet up at Maumee Bay State Park, Cook-out for lunch, Cruise after, and then head to a restaurant for dinner.
Sunday I will probably meet up with those who stay the night for breakfast, then rush over to the park for another cook-out, and possibly another cruise.
All models of Toyotas are welcome. If you can make only one day, its cool.
If everyone could please bring something to share/ snack on, it would be much help. I will do what I can to keep track of everything as the days get closer. If you want to pass the word along, it would be great, as I will have this posted across several Toyota forums soon.
Celica_Meet_Flyer_2010.jpg

Thanks,
Austin.C

Speedricer

I should be there, although now that I think of it my wife is due with our second kid in the end of August. I may have to send them over to the in-laws for the weekend.

white91

Ok. I didn't want to say that I'm in for sure until my car was drivable after swapping. Well, it runs good enough. So, I'm in.

Droptop93

Sweet man! Can't wait to see it and meet you hopefully soon(before the meet) post up some pics in your other thread

Talked it over with the wife tonight and it looks like I'am comming.
Don't know if my 165 will be ready, but my DD FX-16 is always ready.
I can only come for about 2 maybe 3 hours on Sat and will have to get back home that day.
buffalohunter7321

white91

Much to my dismay, my work really needs my help saturday even though I asked to have it off. I will be getting off at 5 though. Will you guys still be around by that time?

Droptop93

white91":2uxucjwz said:
Much to my dismay, my work really needs my help saturday even though I asked to have it off. I will be getting off at 5 though. Will you guys still be around by that time?

Yep you should have my number just get a hold of me. If not and for any one elsethat may want it for another contact its 419-320-6602