IMG_5040_crop_resize.jpg

IMG_5008_crop_resize.jpg

IMG_5048_crop_resize.jpg

IMG_5023_crop_resize.jpg

IMG_5082_crop_resize.jpg

...but my favorite

IMG_5109_shadow_resize.jpg

Jason88AllTrac

Love the rally car look personally. Love seeing you (like me) also like to actually use the car what it was made for. The paint scheme is a little flash ;-)
Nice work!

BNZ

Cold outside => moving indoors !
Btw. she's also my co-pilot (navigator)

_DSC2280_washme_web.jpg

_DSC2288web.jpg

_DSC2291web.jpg

_DSC2314web.jpg

_DSC2329web.jpg

GT4_ever

This car is beyond awesome! Tarmac, gravel, snow, used the way it should be! Very, very cool, and awesome pictures too!

88st165

Man you got some nice rides!

Oh the car is pretty nice too... haha j/k

Seriously you have good photo skills and your 165 is very nice. 8)

BNZ

Hah,10x
you were not far with the "rides" part if you were meant the cars,as there,in the first picture,you can spot the front of my other rally car :)
A light Renault 5 with a Volvo engine which performance wise is better than the heavy Celica,as Jeremy Clarkson sated in "weight spoils all the fun"

BNZ

Got some new pictures from a small circuit near Timisoara.
Installed my D2 Asphalt Rally suspensions and running MS2 Extra for the first time in a light competition got me very pleased with the result.

DSC_0093_resize.jpg

DSC_0099_resize.jpg

DSC_0209_resize.jpg

Re-utilizing wasted heat for warming bottom while bending lightened hood : Priceless ! :pissed:
DSC_0123_resize.jpg

88gt4DE

BNZ":2785lglz said:
Got some new pictures from a small circuit near Timisoara.
Installed my D2 Asphalt Rally suspensions and running MS2 Extra for the first time in a light competition got me very pleased with the result.

DSC_0093_resize.jpg

DSC_0099_resize.jpg

DSC_0209_resize.jpg

Re-utilizing wasted heat for warming bottom while bending lightened hood : Priceless ! :pissed:
DSC_0123_resize.jpg

WOW ... love the shot in the turn with the R/F off the ground in the turn :notworthy: .. the one with the chic warming her bum is funny too :rofl: , gotta use all that heat for something :)

GT4_ever

Dab of opposite lock looks awesome!

I think I see a gopro in the 3rd pic, do you have video of your runs? Would love to see them!

BNZ

The clip is W.I.P. :)
Will post it this days when is finished.

Although you can see there some opposite lock,power-slides are still far from "doable" with my (let's be optimistic) 200 HP even on road tires,so there will be no drama and smoke in the clips...yet :)