rc/cs style front bumper for a small price.

l0ch0w

still think you would have to get the sub assembly from toyota to mount this up unfortunately, which is really the expensive part to the RC/CS front bumper...

tubasteve

I belive the "brackets" part is false. The bumper support removed is all I think. Unless.....what do you mean "sub assm..." the top bracket that's the same? Or the side ones that you drill the rivets and install them on the new bumper? Either way the price is good considering last I read/herd said something about no more? Either way I have the toyota one and am very happy.

alltracst185

Last i heard i got the 2nd to last OEM/REAL NEW one in the world :shrug: at least that is what the place i bought it from said

l0ch0w

ill call aaron tomorrow to verify this, but if you reference the part numbers for the RC bumper through lithia, they still say its in stock...

CMS-GT4

I got a new RC bumper about a month ago. Keeping my extra one just in case they do ever kill it.

celicat93

l0ch0w":38300mdw said:
ill call aaron tomorrow to verify this, but if you reference the part numbers for the RC bumper through lithia, they still say its in stock...

Find anything out on this? I'm going to need one at some point...